• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord player online » Guitar players who know chords...help me find the chords this song is played on?

Guitar players who know chords...help me find the chords this song is played on?

Q. i like this song called A little soul by Pete Rock...its a soul/hip hop music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrIhZPAAcjI

i like the main riff by the piano(0:22-0:28) and I want to play it on my guitar
Can you guys tell me the chords of the main riff?
since piano and guitar are basically the same

A. Try Chords! Online at http://chords.fm/online/web

Just upload mp3 file with that song and site will produce chords for it

Original Question

Where can I find Nymphetamine of Cradle of Filth, piano chords??
Q. I need the piano instrument chord for this song... it doesn't have to be in chords. . as long as there are notes, and it is readable by ordinary keyboard players....

Please....

And the Hallowed be Thy Name...still by Cradle of Filth...

Thanks!!!!

A. try searching online ive found some good guitar music online.....but just make sure its correct

Original Question

Learning to Play Piano By Myself?
Q. I am going to buy a piano which I've been wanting to learn how to play for a few years now. I was wondering if it's possible to learn how to play without a teacher. I don't plan to be a professional concert player or anything but I would like it as a hobby. Is it possible to learn how to play well enough to just cover songs? and if I can learn by myself what are some sources I can use? thank you for the help

A. This is a great question, it's definitely possible to start learning piano on your own and without any direction from a teacher.

My only advice as a piano instructor is that you take the time to learn how to read music and to learn chord progressions as well, since these essential skills will allow you to read any music and play a wider variety of pieces.

There are great ways to learn by yourself, including buying a piano book or studying online. Books can sometimes get boring quickly or become repetitive, but an online lesson is cheap and effective, and can be used over and over. Online lessons use video and images which keep the experience fresh.

I'll offer a link below to a resource that some of my students have been using to learn piano.

Good Luck!

Will

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Guitar players who know chords...help me find the chords this song is played on?
Description : Q. i like this song called A little soul by Pete Rock...its a soul/hip hop music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrIhZPAAcjI i like the main...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • where can i find the piano chords for a song called So Much Love by The Rocket Summer??
    Q. A. verses are [Em7] to [Am7] pre chorus is [Em7] [D/F#] [G] [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 chorus is [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 [G] [Am7] the bridge ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Piano chords in the key of E???
    Q. Ok, so what chords are in the key of E in piano if you are making a song. If it is just E chords, why is it different for guitar? The ch...
  • How do you play piano chords??!!?
    Q. I'm a beginner and teaching myself how to play Keyboard/Piano. I've borrowed so many books on the subject but can't figure o...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger