• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chords just the way you are bruno mars » Today My Life Begins and Grenade by Bruno Mars Guitar and Piano/Organ Chords?

Today My Life Begins and Grenade by Bruno Mars Guitar and Piano/Organ Chords?

Q. Hey, I can't find good chords for these songs... Can you help me?

A. I'm afraid no-one is going to break the law for you! As this music is COPYRIGHTED, it means that all sorts of fan-made tabs, tutorials, letter/number note thingies, sheet music scans and transcripts are not only illegal, but also very often both incorrect and incomplete. Therefore, please either buy the sheet music or borrow it from the library.

Original Question

Would this song be easier to learn on Guitar or Piano?
Q. okay so my sister has a guitar that she never uses. (literally uses it twice a year) So i could use it. And the school has 2 piano's so i can use that too.
keep in my mind I do not know how to play either instrument....

the song is GRENADE- BRUNO MARS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR6iYWJxHqs

thanks!

A. Seeing as you can learn 10-12 chords on guitar and start playing several thousand different songs within a couple of months, I'm going to say that guitar is easier to learn.

Both instruments require years of practice and dedication to master, but if you just want to play some songs for your friends, guitar is the easiest way to go.

Original Question

Piano Chords For Grenade By Bruno Mars?
Q. I really need the piano sheet music for this song please help me!

A. Have you tried looking at this?
http://freepianoinstrumental.com/grenade-piano-sheet-music/

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Today My Life Begins and Grenade by Bruno Mars Guitar and Piano/Organ Chords?
Description : Q. Hey, I can't find good chords for these songs... Can you help me? A. I'm afraid no-one is going to break the law for you! As th...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger