• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » how to play a piano chord » How do you play piano music off of chord sheets.?

How do you play piano music off of chord sheets.?

Q. I need to learn how to play the piano using chord sheet music, not the regular sheet music. I already know how to play regular but I'm unsure of how to play when you get chords like: Am7, Gsus, G/B, or Fmaj9

How do you change from using regular notes to chord sheet music?

A. you just play the normal chords...like gmajor or minor to a minor 7th...go back and forth....just know all the chords and then you can switch back and forth.

Original Question

If you play piano, would you play boogie woogie nowadays?
Q. Many people have learned to play piano, using one finger chords, and the key changer, which means they would not be able to play a boogie.

Have you heard boogie piano, and would you like to learn to play it?

Or, do you already play boogie woogie?

A. I do not play piano, although my grandmother was a concert pianist, and I did take lessons, but if I did play piano, I would definately play boogie woogie. It seems that music education is lacking if people are taught in a way that limits their ability to play all types of music.

Original Question

Any suggestions on good books to help a beginner learn Piano Chords?
Q. Ok, got a nice Keyboard, picked up "Piano for Dummies" but rather than learn and play individual notes
I heard you can learn and play Piano Chords like you would on a guitar instead of all individual notes, . If I don't have any success playing individual notes can someone suggest a good book that shows you how to play Piano chords? Thanks in advance

A. Hey....lame as it may sound....a good way to learn piano is to get a hymn book....whether you're religious or not... If you can work your way through a hymn book you can learn piano. That is how I taught myself. I started when I was like 12 and went from there to playing very advanced pieces...

Now I even compose my own music. Hymn books are usually pretty simple but they are also very varied. Give one a try! You could probably find one second-hand at a thrift store somewhere for only a dollar or two!

Good luck!

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How do you play piano music off of chord sheets.?
Description : Q. I need to learn how to play the piano using chord sheet music, not the regular sheet music. I already know how to play regular but I...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger