• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord a minor » What are the notes/ fingerings for these arpeggios on piano?

What are the notes/ fingerings for these arpeggios on piano?

Q. What are the notes for C major C minor G major F major A minor D minor? Please help by telling me the notes or directing me to a website about piano chords, arpeggios or broken chords.

A. Arpeggios , as I'm sure you know are the notes of a chord played consecutively rather than together. So for C major you would play (going up the scale)
C E G C,
then back down the scale.
C minor
C Dsharp F
G major
G B D
F major
F A C
A minor
A C E
D minor
D F A
The fingerings for arpeggios are (right hand) thumb, 3rd finger, little finger 3rd finger, thumb.
or thumb, 3rd finger, thumb little finger, thumb, 3rd finger thumb.
Here are some useful sites (be sure to look at other pages than the ones directly linked.)
http://www.free-online-piano-lessons.com/arpeggios.html
http://8notes.com/resources/notefinders/piano_chords.asp
and for some fun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AOEHW2SfWA
Happy playing.

Original Question

How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it and couldn't find the right thing. Anyone have any idea how to convert guitar chords to piano notes? I will play piano chords if I absolutely have to though I would rather play notes (for the accurate pitch).

A. It sounds like you are asking how to play a single note on the piano to match the guitar chord. If the guitar chord is C Major, C Minor, C Seventh, C (anything), you simply play a C note on the piano. D Major, Minor, etc, play a D note. These single notes are known as 'roots' or 'tonics' of chords. This is the same thing a bass player does when he plays with a guitar, although he will often embellish with other notes. I would recommend not just playing a single C note but two C notes with the same hand or both hands to get a fuller sound.

Original Question

How to make a beautiful sad melody on piano?
Q. So my voice instructor is leaving soon, and i wanted to surprise her and write her a song and i have started, i have an idea of the lyrics, my problem is the melody, i have sad sounding piano chords like Cm Bb Fm Eb and the melody i sing along goes along with the chords, but im just not feeling that it is sad enough, i want it to really express beauty and sadness and grief....an tips?

A. Slow, minor chords with a perfect match of majors. Don't think too hard while making it, just use what you feel. If you don't feel sad just make yourself believe you're sad.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : What are the notes/ fingerings for these arpeggios on piano?
Description : Q. What are the notes for C major C minor G major F major A minor D minor? Please help by telling me the notes or directing me to a website...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger