• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » happy birthday piano chord » How to play "Happy Birthday Jesus" on Piano?

How to play "Happy Birthday Jesus" on Piano?

Q. I really want to learn to play 'Happy Birthday Jesus on the piano. I can't read sheet music though. Can anyone give me the notes to play? You know, like A - G, A sharp, E flat. I would really appreciate it!
~Caity, XOXO :]
And I want it in a sequence like A,B,C,E,F,G.....

A. You mean chords? You can usually find those on ultimate-guitar.com, or just google "[song] chords" it's super easy.
the chords for this song weren't correct so I figured it out by ear. I really hope this helps!


F
Happy birthday, Jesus
Dm
I'm so glad it's Christmas
Bb
All the tinsel and lights
C
And the presents are nice
Am Bb
But the real gift is You

F
Happy birthday, Jesus
Dm
I'm so glad it's Christmas
Bb
All the carols and bells
C
Make the holiday swell
Am
And it's all about You

Bb
Happy birthday, Jesus
C F
Jesus I love You

Original Question

Advanced Happy Birthday Piano Sheet Music?
Q. I need some free happy birthday piano sheet music, more on the advanced level.
not any of that easy stuff though. I want something that doesn't sound like any of that easy things out of a beginners book.
thank you !

A. Happy Birthday *is* an easy song. If you want an "advanced" version of it, you're gonna have to figure it out yourself. Try substituting nicer chords, or playing an interesting rhythm, or add a little solo section.

Original Question

Short and easy guitar chord songs like happy birthday?
Q. I can play happy birthday pretty good now, Is there any other easy and short ones to practice chords on and fun ones to play like happy birthday?

A. This is probably way before your time, but "Knocking on Heavens Door" by Bob Dylan is a very easy song. If you don't know it just pull it up on youtube. Guns N Roses covered it as well. The verse just goes back and forth between these two chord progressions. G D Am and G D C. Then the chorus is just G D C. Very easy. Below are the lyrics also.

http://www.easy-chords.com/songs/knocking_on_heavens_door_guitar_piano_chords.html

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How to play "Happy Birthday Jesus" on Piano?
Description : Q. I really want to learn to play 'Happy Birthday Jesus on the piano. I can't read sheet music though. Can anyone give me the notes...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger