• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord yesterday » Guitar Chords?

Guitar Chords?

Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press?

A. The former advice is correct get a beginer book and it will show how to hold notes on the guitar, what those notes are, and how to tell what notes they are as well as basic chords, another thing you might want to note and be able to understand (people will respect you more) is that music is all the same if you talk to someone who plays the piano, bass, or any other instrument that plays chords which is most it is all the same, chords are not spelled diffrently from one instrument to the next the only thing that changes is technique.

a good start would be for you to look up all the notes on the guitar.... then know the circle of fiths and then the scales to each .... it goes like this and there are only 12

C major - C D E F G A B C
G major - G A B C D E F# G
D major - D E F# G A B C# D
A major - A B C# D E F# G# A
E major - E F# G# A B C# D# E
B major - B C# D# E F# G# A#

The first six should be enough to confuse you and keep you busy for a while....

if you look closely you will see that the next key always has one more sharp (#) than the one before, you can find out which is next by finding the 5th from the root (i.e. C to G, G to D, D to A, ect.)

I can even get you started on chords too...

for all major scales like the ones above the pattern will always be... Major=M minor=m Deminished=D

M m m M M m D

you build chords by forming "triads"

for example C Major Chord is spelled C-E-G
to make it minor you simply lower the third which is E to D#

if you have anymore questions?: simplyredx111@yahoo.com

Original Question

easiest beatles song to play on piano.............?
Q. i want to begin playing piano and i want to play a beatles song which is easiest.

A. i've personally made up my own version to eleanor rigby so id recommend that as the easiest

yesterdays good too, not too hard

also ob-la-di ob-la-da. theres a guy on youtube that teaches you chord by chord, note by note, how to play beatles songs the easy way. id check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_usHW3aFIMg
and just continue looking at the same guys videos

Original Question

Does anyone know where to find sheet music for "Shattered" by Trading Yesterday?
Q. I need piano sheet music for "Shattered" by Trading Yesterday. If anyone knows where to find it, it would be much appreciated, since it's been very difficult to find :)

A. Here is sheet music for the intro:

http://www.allguitartabs.com/t/110257/trading-yesterday--shattered-intro--chord

Here is the site i got it off of:

http://www.allguitartabs.com/a/16698/trading-yesterday

Sorry if its not what you're looking for...

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Guitar Chords?
Description : Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • where can i find the piano chords for a song called So Much Love by The Rocket Summer??
    Q. A. verses are [Em7] to [Am7] pre chorus is [Em7] [D/F#] [G] [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 chorus is [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 [G] [Am7] the bridge ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Piano chords in the key of E???
    Q. Ok, so what chords are in the key of E in piano if you are making a song. If it is just E chords, why is it different for guitar? The ch...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • what are good jazzbooks for someone to learn and become amazing at playing?
    Q. . i play the piano i have natural talent at improvising and have a very good ear. but when i play jazz music i don't know how to inc...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger