• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » em in piano chord » what are the piano chords to where the story ends?

what are the piano chords to where the story ends?

Q. Where the story ends by the Fray
I've seen the sample page which is the intro obviously but can someone tell me the basic chords? thanks

A. A one page sample with all the chords:
"Where the Story Ends - The Fray":
http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtdFPE.asp?ppn=MN0072404

"Lyrics with chords":
http://www.sheet-music-tabs.com/bands/T/The+Fray+tabs/124715/Where+The+Story+Ends+Chords.html

Capo 6. Fret
Intro:
Em | G | Em C | G Amadd4 | Em | G | Em C |

Verse 1:
Cadd2 G
Trying not to lose my head
Em D G
But I have never been this scared before
Amadd4 G
Tell you what I'll do instead
Em7 D
Lay my body down on the floor
G C Em
To forget what I've done
C Bm
Silhouette
Em G
til the good lord come

Chorus 1:
Emadd4 Cadd2 Gadd2
All we know is distance
Em Gadd2 Cadd2 Gadd2
We're close and then we run
Emadd4 Cadd2 Gadd2
Kiss away the difference
Em Gadd2 Cadd2 G
I know you hate this one

Instrumental
Em | G | Em C | G Amadd4 |Em | G | Em C |

Verse 2:
Cadd2 G
Trying not to lose your own
Em7 Gadd2 G
Boxing up everything you've got
Amadd4 G
All you ever knew of home
Em7 Gadd2
You're scared scared to see
G C Em
Your mother there in the door
C
You wonder where
G Em G
did the years go

Chorus 2:
Emadd4 Cadd2 Gadd2
All we know is distance
Em Gadd2 Cadd2 Gadd2
We're close and then we run
Emadd4 Cadd2 Gadd2
Kiss away the difference
Em Gadd2 Cadd2 G
I know you hate this one
Em7 Cadd2 Gadd2
But this is where the story ends
Em Gadd2 Cadd2 Gadd2
Or have we just begun
Em Cadd2 Gadd2
To kiss away the difference
Em Gadd2 Cadd2 G
I know you hate this one

Bridge:
|: Cadd2 | Emadd2 | D G | C :|
Cadd2 Emadd2 D G C
The vio_________lins make no sound
Cadd2 Emadd2 D G C
And I begin to feel the ground

Chorus 3(=2):
Emadd4 Cadd2 Gadd2
All we know is distance
Em Gadd2 Cadd2 Gadd2
We're close and then we run
Emadd4 Cadd2 Gadd2
Kiss away the difference
Em Gadd2 Cadd2 G
I know you hate this one
Em7 Cadd2 Gadd2
But this is where the story ends
Em Gadd2 Cadd2 Gadd2
Or have we just begun
Em Cadd2 Gadd2
To kiss away the difference
Em Gadd2 Cadd2 G
I know you hate this one

Outro:
Em | G | Em C | G Amadd4 | Em | G | Em C | G

Cheers Ebs

Original Question

Piano chords to fifteen by Taylor swift?
Q. Hope fully i can learn the song to post another successful video on youtube!x

A. Verse:
G, C, Em, C (repeat as needed!)

Chorus
G, Em, D, C
G, D/F#, Em, C
Em, D, G, D/F#, C
D

Bridge
C, Em, D, G, D/F#, C
D

Original Question

Piano chords to when i was your man?
Q. I don't want a link, I just want the actual letter chords to when I was your man by Bruno Mars

A. [Intro]

D7 Dm C
D7 Dm C Em


[Verse 1]

Am C Dm
Same bed, but it feels just a little bit bigger now
G G7 C Em
Our song on the radio, but it don't sound the same
Am C Dm
When our friends talk about you all it does is just tear me down
G C
Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name


[Refrain]
Em Am Em
It all just sounds like ooh, ooh, oooh, oooh
Bb C
Mmm too young, too dumb to realize


[Chorus]
G F G C
That I should've bought you flowers and held your hand
F G C
Shoulda gave you all my hours when I had the chance
F G Am
Take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance
D7 F Fm C Em
Now my baby's dancing, but she's dancing with another man


[Verse 2]

Am C Dm
My pride, my ego, my needs and my selfish ways
G G7 C Em
Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life
Am C Dm
Now I'll never, never get to clean up the mess I made ooh
G C
And that haunts me every time I close my eyes


[Refrain]
Em Am Em
It all just sounds like ooh, ooh, oooh, oooh
Bb C
Mmm too young, too dumb to realize


[Chorus]
G F G C
That I should've bought you flowers and held your hand
F G C
Shoulda gave you all my hours when I had the chance
F G Am
Take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance
D7 F Fm C
Now my baby's dancing, but she's dancing with another man


[Bridge]

F G C G Am Em
Although it hurts I'll be the first to say that I was wrong
D7
Oh, I know I'm probably much too late
Dm
To try and apologize for my mistakes
G
But I just want you to know


[Chorus]

F G C
I hope he buys you flowers, I hope he holds your hand
F G C
Give you all his hours when he has the chance
F G Am
Take you to every party cause I remember how much you love to dance
D7 F Fm C
Do all the things I should've done when I was your man
D7 F Fm C
Do all the things I should've done when I was your man

HOPE THAT HELPS!!! I've been working on the song on piano but ... it's a "PROCESS" g/l

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : what are the piano chords to where the story ends?
Description : Q. Where the story ends by the Fray I've seen the sample page which is the intro obviously but can someone tell me the basic chords? th...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • chord progressions for enhancing improv skills?
    Q. I'm a guitarist and I'm trying to work on my improv skills. I'm looking for some chord progressions to practice over that ar...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you play piano chords??!!?
    Q. I'm a beginner and teaching myself how to play Keyboard/Piano. I've borrowed so many books on the subject but can't figure o...
  • where can i find the piano chords for a song called So Much Love by The Rocket Summer??
    Q. A. verses are [Em7] to [Am7] pre chorus is [Em7] [D/F#] [G] [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 chorus is [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 [G] [Am7] the bridge ...
  • All about singing... and other things . ;)?
    Q. From what I know I'm a good singer (i think.) I'm 16 years old and i'm a female. I always wanting singing lessons but could ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • Does anyone know where i can get a free piano chord sheets for Poker Face?
    Q. So im looking online and if you could, please put a link for a site you may find them on, cuz im not having and luck. thanks! A. D ...
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger