• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord yellow » Does anyone know the piano notes and chords for "Somewhere Out There" from American Tale?

Does anyone know the piano notes and chords for "Somewhere Out There" from American Tale?

Q. I don't really know how to read sheet music, so is there a site to get just the exact notes and chords, or tell me yourself if you know the notes and chords, thanksss x

A. Go here: http://www.sheetzbox.com/piano/sheets/10408/An_American_Tail-Somewhere_Out_There_PianoScores.html

Scroll down until you see the yellow button that says "Download Sheet". The song will open up with Adobe as a pdf file!

Original Question

What are your top 10 favorite acoustic guitar or Piano songs?
Q. I am not talking about classical. I am talking about songs that include singing. Somthing that could be played in a small gig just using a piano and acoustic guitar

A. Piano -
The Scientist - Coldplay
Ben Folds - B*tches Ain't Sh*t
Benny and the Jets - Elton John(best bass line EVER!)

Acoustic-
Angels - Elliot Smith (gotta agree with other guy)
Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton
Brian Wilson - Barenaked Ladies
Love Song (intro kicks serious boo-taaah) - Tesla
More Than Words - Extreme
Yellow Ledbetter - Pearl Jam
Save Tonight - Eagle Eye Cherry (4 chords, easy song)

Original Question

Which finger goes where on the piano chord?
Q. http://www.8notes.com/piano_chord_chart/Cm.asp

Obviously you use 3 fingers. But why is one of the dots yellow? Does the pinky, middle finger, or thumb go there?? PLEASE HELP FAST!!

A. Use whatever fingering is comfortable.

The yellow dots are used for the black keys, because blue wouldn't show against black (just as yellow doesn't show well against white). Then the page also shows the chord in all possible positions (root, 1st inversion, and 2nd inversion).

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Does anyone know the piano notes and chords for "Somewhere Out There" from American Tale?
Description : Q. I don't really know how to read sheet music, so is there a site to get just the exact notes and chords, or tell me yourself if you k...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • what are good jazzbooks for someone to learn and become amazing at playing?
    Q. . i play the piano i have natural talent at improvising and have a very good ear. but when i play jazz music i don't know how to inc...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger