• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord c2 » How do you play these guitar chords on the piano?

How do you play these guitar chords on the piano?

Q. Ok, I found these guitar chords to this song I want to learn on the piano, and I thought it might be easier to do this than to learn the song by ear.
Here are the chords: Em, C2, G, D

A. Em = E,G,B
C2 = just play C major = C,G,E
G = G,B,D
D = D, F#,A

hope this helps!

Original Question

Can you please give me the piano chords for Through It All by Hillsong United?
Q. I really, really need it for school. Just a simple one will do. I don't know how to read guitar chords/ tabs so i cannot translate it. PLEASE.

A. Will this work? http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/h/hillsongs/through_it_all_crd.htm Technically, they're guitar chords, but chords are built the same way. Just know how the chords are built.

G: G-B-D
D/F#: D-F#-A (with an added bass F#)
Emsus (Basically Em): E-G-B
C9 (or C2): C-D-E-G
D: D-F#-A
Bm: B-D-G#

Original Question

What are the piano cords for the song Lucy by Skillet from there new album Awake?
Q. Ok so I think the repeated notes are a D and a B natural but the lower ones I cant tell would love to do this song for my talent show but I need help! Please&Thankyou
Your Fellow Panhead. :)

A. There's not really a short explanation I can give but I'll try.

Anytime you want chords to a song, google "(name of song) chords"
It doesn't matter if the instrument it is, they all have pitch that has to match.
So it makes no difference if it says guitar or what ever. As you improve you just
learn to improvise to make it sound good on what ever instrument you play.

Also I recommend that you learn the Nashville Number system and start improving your relative pitch so you'll begin to sound songs out by year. The NNS is just like shape notes except with numbers.
You have 12 major musical scales which all contain "Do rei mi fa so la ti do" but instead of the shape notes (the do rei me) you use numbers "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 1" Do = 1 rei = 2 mi =3 fa=4 so=5 la= 6 ti=7 and do =1

C scale = C=1 D=2 E=3 F=4 G=5 A=6 B=7 C=1
G scale = G=1 A=2 B=3 C=4 D=5 E=6 F#=7 G=1

If you start using numbers you will notice that all songs follow a certain pattern they are just keyed in different keys and your relative pitch will develop and you will start being able to sound songs out on your on. The song you want is chorded in G major

When your relative pitch starts to develop you'll notice alot of patterns like how 6 minor usually resolves to the 4 chord or how every time you play a 2 major chord it resolves to the 5 chord.

Remember the C scale your teacher made you do when you first began piano? You have 11 other major scales to learn to play (with the same fingering) (12 in all) and as you play them, don't forget to count.

Last thing. When the chord says C2 or C SUS, you don't have to play it that way, you can play just the normal C chord which is easier, the 2's and sus' just sound better. Your chords are in the link I gave you.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How do you play these guitar chords on the piano?
Description : Q. Ok, I found these guitar chords to this song I want to learn on the piano, and I thought it might be easier to do this than to learn the...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • an advanced version of happy birthday for piano?
    Q. I want to play happy birthday on the piano for my uncle because it's his birthday today, but I want to play happy birthday a bit ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger