• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » b piano chord » What is a good site to get piano chords?

What is a good site to get piano chords?

Q. I am looking for piano chords for The Show by Lenka or Infinite Night by Carrie Rodriquez. Do you know any sites I can get these on??
Thanks!!!

A. Here are the chords for "The Show"
The Show by Lenka:
C G Am F


Infinite Night by Carrie Rodriguez chords:
verse:
Bm | Bm | D | A

into the chorus on lyric
" far to young to understand" switch to E7

Chorus chords:
B | B | E | A | B | B | A | E

A good site for learning these chords is http://www.list-of-chords.com/

Original Question

How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a video you think would work, or if you think you could find away to tell me understandable, I would be thankful.

A. if your gonna play piano, you need to know how to read the staff. I don't mean to sound nasty, but you need to know...

does this help?

Treble Clef:
_____________F______________________
E
__________D_________________________
C
_______B_____________________________
A
____G________________________________
F
_E_____________________________________

(For the lines, remember "Every Good Boy Deserves Fugde," for the spaces, remember "FACE")

Bass Clef:
_____________A___________________________
G
__________F_______________________________
E
_______D_________________________________
C
____B_________________________________________
A
_G____________________________________________

(For lines, "Good Boys Do Fine Always," for spaces, "All Cows Eat Grass")

Original Question

People who work well with writing harmony and know about chords?
Q. I'm a songwriter and I'm trying to write a tune for a piece I've been developing. Do you know any chords and chord progressions that fit well for a hip hop/R&B song? I haven't set a specific key. Just something very smooth and oldschool-sounding. Like a Mariah Carey or Beyonce song. By chords I don't necessarily mean guitar or piano chords, but chords that are sung for a three-part or four-part song. Thanks :)

A. Chords are chords... there's nothing different about the chords you would play on a piano and those you would arrange for a vocal group to sing.

If you're looking for ideas, see if you can figure out the arrangements for some songs that have the style you're going for. If you can get your hands on a transcription, or even a lead sheet, that's even better.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : What is a good site to get piano chords?
Description : Q. I am looking for piano chords for The Show by Lenka or Infinite Night by Carrie Rodriquez. Do you know any sites I can get these on?? T...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger