• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord wav » What version of fruity loops studio 9 should I get?

What version of fruity loops studio 9 should I get?

Q. Me and my freind are making a mixtape of rap songs and we need a program to produce instrumental parts. I would buy the express edition because of the low price, but I want to make my own music instead of using pre-made loops. Should I get the fruity edition, because it comes with the piano roll feature? Or can you still make original melodies and chord progressions with the express edition?

A. Fruity Edition doesn't have recording nor piano roll (will be very hard to make melodies). Producer Edition or Sig. Bundle is needed for recording and wav form view. I would highly suggest at least Producer Edition. Since Image-Line gives you lifetime free updates, you'll get producer 10, 11, 12 ect for free as they are released. A good investment.

Here's a full comparison: http://flstudio.image-line.com/documents/features.html

By the way, Image-Line gives offers new customers an Instant 10% Discount on the first order with this promo link: https://support.image-line.com/jshop/shop.php?offer=Default&promo=BFHEHAH486

enjoy

Original Question

Is there a way to convert piano inputs into keyboard inputs?
Q. I mean... aside from programming my own program to.

So does anyone have any software or program that could do this?
Preferably one that works with a piano connected to a sound card/game port.
As in, for example, I press a key on my piano, and that inputs as the letter 'a' or something on the computer.

A. Search "wav to midi" and you'll get some options (intelliscore is one of the most established). But they generally do not do so well. You can record to computer you playing the piano, one note at a time works best, no chords, then run it through one of these programs and get a MIDI version that you can edit.
If you have some money and are serious, there is actually a piece of hardware that you attach to your piano keyboard that captures your performance as MIDI as you play, which you can save or run through a sound bank like a synthesizer.

Into computer keyboard, got it. Look into Bome Software's Midi Translator. It lets you customize all incoming and outgoing commands going through Midi, and you can assign strings (or letters) to keystrokes. I don't know if they can be made persistent, like if you want to type with the piano, or if it is momentary only.

Original Question

Guitar vs Keyboard: Which is better to use when writing a song?
Q. I have started to write songs. I need music beat to go with my lyrics. I don't know how to play but I'm willing to learn. Which is better to use guitar or keyboard when writing songs? The songs I write are kinda like Evanescence's songs, depressing, sad, angry, etc...

What kind of guitar or keyboard is good for a beginner to buy?

A. On a piano you are able to play the melody, the chords, the rhythm and the BASs all at the same time. On guitar its either lead or rhythm, not both and no bass.
Pianos are two handed=music both hands, guitars are one handed= one hand holds the chord down and the other strums to make the sound.
Piano has the music for EVERY other instrument in the world (Beethoven used one to write all his symphonies at home and only heard it with the full orchestra on rehearsal nights and performances)
Any note a guitar can play, piano can, but guitar cannot play all the notes that a piano has.

THe best model keyboard to buy is anything fromthe YAMAHA PSR range, but you should not buy the cheapest model becaise it only has one speaker. The second model is perfect and you dont need to spend any more than that because fromthe thrid model up they just have things on there you'll never need/use.

If you want to learn both instruments start guitar about two years after you start piano. (I play both)

And ALL instruments will plug into your soundcard and record in WAV and then it gets CONVERTED to mp3.
MUSIC RECORDINGS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN WAV FORMAT PEOPLE. iTUNES WONT ACCEPT MP3s ONLY WAV!!!

All the best
Cat

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : What version of fruity loops studio 9 should I get?
Description : Q. Me and my freind are making a mixtape of rap songs and we need a program to produce instrumental parts. I would buy the express edition ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger