• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord a » Do you know any place that sells piano chords?

Do you know any place that sells piano chords?

Q. I am trying so hard to find a G 0 piano chord, but I am not finding any. Where do you think I should go and ask?

A. If you're question is serious you certainly need to re-phrase it, no one "sells" chords of any kind and you don't need to try to buy them, you can play any chord you want.

Original Question

Can somebody suggest a site that teaches how to play piano chords?
Q. I and my friends came up with an idea of learning how to play piano chords. We want to try piano this time since we just finished our dancing lesson. Anybody have any idea on this?

A. http://www.dchords.com/

if u want to learn how to play piano i recommend zebrakeys.com or 8notes.com

Original Question

Is it ok for me to master the piano using piano chords instead of the notes?
Q. im having a difficult time playing the piano by notes and i think its easier to use piano chords, what do you think?

A. I have known amazing piano players who can't read music. Or think about pianists such as Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles! What does that tell you? You don't need to be able to read notes to be a fantastic pianist.

But that being said. I think it's good to learn to read the notes too!
Here's a great resource for mastering piano chords:
http://www.list-of-chords.com/

Here's a great resource for learning notes on the piano: http://www.learn-treble-clef.info/
http://www.learn-bass-clef.info/

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Do you know any place that sells piano chords?
Description : Q. I am trying so hard to find a G 0 piano chord, but I am not finding any. Where do you think I should go and ask? A. If you're quest...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger