• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord chart printable » Is there a website that has information or a guide to different Piano chords?

Is there a website that has information or a guide to different Piano chords?

Q. I've been practicing the piano/keyboard recently and was wondering if there is a website that has information/references on the different chords that are featured in sheet music? I only know a few but there are some that I just have no idea on. Let me know if you can help.

A. Tons of 'em!

Use Google.com to search:

piano chords

and have at 'em! There are also printable charts which are good to help you memorize all the chords.

Kabum

Original Question

where can download a printable piano chord chart for free?
Q. pls! im learning how to play chords.. where can i download and print them for free ?

A. http://www.viennapianostudio.com/support-files/free-piano-chord-chart.pdf

Original Question

Piano chord chart (printable)?
Q. For my final in my piano class I need to play all the chords on the piano (Cm, D sharp, F sharp, Gm ect) and I used to have a chart that would tell me all thous chords but very sadly I somehow lost it :( and I can't find a new one :( so I was wondering do you have one? (that i can print)

A. Perhaps it is time to learn how chords are constructed so that you don't need a chart.

http://www.looknohands.com/chordhouse/piano/

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Is there a website that has information or a guide to different Piano chords?
Description : Q. I've been practicing the piano/keyboard recently and was wondering if there is a website that has information/references on the diff...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger