• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » d2 piano chord » how to play a piano key board?

how to play a piano key board?

Q. OKay weellll i just got a piano for my birthday and i dont know of any site that can help me play for the lest of it! Also when you look at a song what does these notes mean like : D2 or AM7 .......never knew what they are so if you can help me please do im not a very good learner so please make it super simple. thanks!

A. i pulled out my keyboard from under my bed about 2 years ago and decided to try to play. i still have no idea what the chords are called, i think i know 2 or 3 maybe. i like to think i can play quite fluently and i feel proud of myself when i hear me play. the way i learned was actually youtube, find a song you like and just look for a tutorial on there. it would be easier to start with a simple song. eventually you'll be able to learn by ear, or at least somewhat. but trust me, youtube is badass.

Original Question

What Keys am i supposed to hit in these chords(Piano)?
Q. hi.. i just wanna know what keys am i supposed to hit with these chords?

â¥* D2
* Esus
* Fm#7
* G#

thanks alot!!! 10 pts. for the one who could ans. ahead. thanks..
:) godbless :)

A. Hey, I am going to help you out, but I hope you know about enharmonics before I tell you about these chords. Otherwise, finding these chords might be hard for you. Anyway here it goes:

D2- In all actuality, you would play D and E. I feel that when you play D, E, F#, and A, all together, the chord sounds more complete.

Esus- E, A, B

Fm#7- I want to say you meant F#m7, instead of Fm#7, because Fm#7 sounds almost too colorful. Here are both: Fm#7- F, Ab, C, E and F#m7- F#, A, C#, E.

G#- I usually don't see this chord, because you don't see B# often. Anyway, here it is: G#, B#, D#.

I hope this helps and God bless to you too!

Original Question

What are the notes 4 the piano chords D2, Am7, C2, and G?
Q. im trying 2 get chords 4 a certain song that has all these chords. plz help me i had a chart and i didnt understand a single word of it.

A. D2: should be D E F# and A
Am7: should be A C E G
C2: should be C D E G
G: is G B D

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : how to play a piano key board?
Description : Q. OKay weellll i just got a piano for my birthday and i dont know of any site that can help me play for the lest of it! Also when you look...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger