• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » dsus piano chord » where can i find the piano chords for a song called So Much Love by The Rocket Summer??

where can i find the piano chords for a song called So Much Love by The Rocket Summer??

Q.

A. verses are [Em7] to [Am7]

pre chorus is [Em7] [D/F#] [G] [Am7] [G/B] [C]2

chorus is [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 [G] [Am7]

the bridge is [C] [G/B] [C] [Dsus] (x3)

then [C] [G/B] [Dsus] [D]
.|

Original Question

HELP!!! i need help with some guitar chords?
Q. i need some chords that would go well with a love song G, cadd9 and D were my first sugestion but D doesnt work well with the others...any sugestions on a 3rd chord?

A. Yeah D works fine.
You could try:
(In 4/4 time)
G. Cadd9. D. G
(F#)Em. C. Dsus (perhaps a 3rd inversion). D

I'm playing that on piano though..what are you playing?
Oh and um what i mean by the F# in brackets is maybe on the second beat between changing from the G to Em you could play the F# (but like i said i'm playing piano, easier for me maybe lol)

EDIT* I just reread your question nd it clearly states that you're playing guitar..sigh..im such a tard.

Original Question

anybody knows the guitar chords of the song THE GREATEST GIFT OF ALL by Dolly parton and Kenny Rogers?
Q.

A. I was hoping to find them online and simply cut & paste -or- provide you with a link. I do, however, have a copy of the song, and will "knock out the changes" for you later today.

Check back later today and I'll add an edited answer with the chords for you. I do this all the time for a couple of groups I work with, k?

G.B.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: As promised, I am providing you with at least an approximation of the chords - as I had only my bass here i.e. no guitar or piano, I had to do this entirely by ear -so- there may be a couple of subtle errors. Note that the chords are quite easy.the "moving bass" against the root chord is probably what makes the chords seem more complex than they really are.........note too, there are two modulations beyond the native key..1 to accomodate Dolly's range, and a second "compromise key" that allows a harmonic duet suited to both Kenny and Dolly's respective ranges. Not knowing the level of your expertise, I transposed the song from Ab, Db, etc so as to make it easier:

Piano Intro:

E E7/G# A D A/E E A Dsus/A E/A D/A:

1st. verse.......

A E/G# A D E A - A E/G# F#m B7 E
A E/G# A A7 D E A - E E7/D A/C# D A/E E A
D A <mod to Key of D>.................

D A/C# D G A/D D - D A/C# Bm E7 A
D A/C# D G A/D D - A A7/G D/F# G A/D D

B7 (5 transition chord - to key of E)

Remainder of song stays in E - same construct as previous verses with a tag i.e. 2X repeat + slight ritard at end.

Wish I could have inserted the chord/change "over the lyrics" for ease of reading -but- this Q/A answer "box" wouldn't permit me to format it correctly.

Hope this helps,

Merry Christmas and a Happy 2008

Gary (G.B.)

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : where can i find the piano chords for a song called So Much Love by The Rocket Summer??
Description : Q. A. verses are [Em7] to [Am7] pre chorus is [Em7] [D/F#] [G] [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 chorus is [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 [G] [Am7] the bridge ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger