• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord e2 » whats the chord of E minor in piano?

whats the chord of E minor in piano?

Q. i want to tune guitar by a piano

A. The low E on a guitar is known as E2 so it is 2 octaves below middle C and the high E string is known as E4 which is just 2 whole steps up from middle C. If you have a microphone you can tune your guitar with your computer's sound card. This webpage has guitar tuners you can use:
http://www.fuzzymonkeytabs.com/Tuner.html

Original Question

What is the piano song that goes in C?
Q. It starts like

C E G C1 E1 G C1 E2 then continues on in the same way with the D chord.
Thanks a lot!

A. The first C major prelude from Bach's Well-Tempered Clavier

Original Question

Could anyone coach me through singing?
Q. Please I need someone with experience to coach me through singing. I can't afford to pay for a coach. Another thing is to me my voice does not sound good at all. Email me if you want to help. Shizu50@yahoo.com

A. I can't take the time to actually give lessons, but I can give some advice that helped me achieve a near 4 octave vocal range.
Some things are obvious..
1.Always stay well hydrated when practicing your singing.. Otherwise, you may damage your chords.
2.Don't push yourself to hard, you could damage your chords by trying to hard.

That being said, I'll get to the real advice.
Essentially, you have three voices.
Chest, mix, head.
Chest is your lower powerful voice.
Mix is the balanced voice in between chest and head.. Think of chest voice as your bass voice, mix as your mid voice, and head as your treble voice.
Head, as I just stated, is your higher voice.. Not to be confused with falsetto, which doesn't even apply to girls.

Some things that helped so much would be:

1.Always try to stay on key and sing the exact same notes as the song you listen to.
It doesn't matter if you think you sound retarded, IT HELPS... As a Baritone/Tenor (I'm both), I expanded into Soprano by constantly singing Nick Pitera's A Whole New World as a joke.

2.Go some place as private as possible, and just try to belt out as strongly as possible.
Note, I said as strongly as possible.. That doesn't mean you should push yourself too hard.
Just sing at a regular volume, and slowly start singing more and more powerfully.

3.Try to learn and instrument, I'd suggest the piano.
Learning an instrument refines your ears... But also, it allows you to learn a little music theory.

4.Range is good, but being proficient in your true vocal range (for me it's Baritone and Tenor, though even I lean toward baritone a little more). If you are a Mezzosoprano, it's awesome if you can hit C6, or A2 on the lower end, but what you need to be proficient in, is your true range. Which, if you are a Mezzo, that would be A3-A5. Or if you are a Contralto (lowest female voice) E3-G5, and Soprano (highest) C4-C6.

All that being said, I have worked my way to a range of F2-D6, and after warm-ups, I can sometimes go from E2-F6 and occasionally G6. I hope you succeed as well!

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : whats the chord of E minor in piano?
Description : Q. i want to tune guitar by a piano A. The low E on a guitar is known as E2 so it is 2 octaves below middle C and the high E string is kn...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What notes should i play on the piano to create a gloomy song?
    Q. I'm completely fresh to playing a piano. I know where the notes on the keyboard are located... i was wanting to play something incre...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger