• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » printable piano chord chart » Where can I find complete printable chord chart?

Where can I find complete printable chord chart?

Q.

A. If you are looking for piano chord charts try:

www.viennapianostudio.com/
printable-chord-charts-for-
piano.html

This has two charts-one basic and one with more advanced chords.

If you are looking for guitar charts try:

www.printablechordchartsonline
.com

www.woodenpicks.com/guitar-
chord-charts-html

Sorry I had to stack the addressess. For some reason Y-answers truncate web addressess!!

Hope you find what you need.
Musician,composer,teacher.

Original Question

Learning piano beginner help?
Q. Hello~ I was wondering if anyone could help me, I'm looking for the best website(s) to print out text about learning chords, etc. on the piano. I want to learn the basics about playing piano, and would like to print out information so I can study it when I'm not at the computer. I have a keyboard and have been getting a few hands on lessons from my boyfriend, but when we're not together I'd still like to learn. Thank you all.~

A. This page has a free 12 page printable file with basic piano chords:
http://www.pianochordfinder.org/html/piano_chord_charts_flash_8.htm

If you want more instruction, check out "How to Speed Read Piano Chord Symbols" over at http://www.patternpiano.com/
You can print up the first couple of chapters for free.

Original Question

Free online piano lessons?
Q. I've tried play piano today, but I can't seem to find the "Rythmic Patterns" course. It only has the demo, and no link to where I could see or even buy "Rythmic Patterns". It's really the course for me, I want to memorize chords and start playing piano by ear. Is there anything similar to that? Maybe on YouTube?

A. Check out "How to Speed Read Piano Chord Symbols" by Nathan Andersen. You can download preview chapters at http://www.patternpiano.com/

He has some related sites that offer free piano chords resources:
http://www.list-of-chords.com/

http://www.pianochordfinder.org/

There are interactive piano chord charts, printable charts and lots of cool free tools.

Good luck with it.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Where can I find complete printable chord chart?
Description : Q. A. If you are looking for piano chord charts try: www.viennapianostudio.com/ printable-chord-charts-for- piano.html This has two charts...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How do you play guitar chords on the piano?
    Q. There are a lot of songs I like that I want to learn on piano, but I don't know how. I can play piano by reading notes, have studied...
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • What are chords in piano?
    Q. Like C, C7, C, and Am7. I see them on top of my piano music and I don't understand. Are there different ways of playing a C chord,...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger