• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord your song ellie goulding » Where can I find the sheet music for any of these songs?

Where can I find the sheet music for any of these songs?

Q. My school has this concert they do every year called Celebrate, which always has a theme to it. This year, it's "places." The songs we do are contemporary, not the typical choir stuff. I really want to try out for a solo song this year, and i have a lot of ideas for songs, but I can't find any sheet music or piano chords. Does anyone know where I could find them? Even if it's just the lyrics with chords listed above them or transcribed.

The songs I'm thinking of:
"La La Land" by Demi Lovato
"Siberia" by Lights
"The Place Where I Fell Most Like Me" by Meg & Dia
"Chicago" by Meg & Dia
"Siren City" by Super Water Sympathy
"The Afterlife" by Yacht
"Apricots" by Poema
"Atlantis" by Ellie Goulding
"Home" by Ellie Goulding
"Top of the World" by Bridgit Mendler
"2 Blocks Down" by Play

A. "La La Land" by Demi Lovato: http://www.musicaneo.com/sheetmusic/sm-131628_la_la_land_demi_lovato.html#131628

Original Question

Music problems please help? Important?
Q. Ok so when im older i want to be a singer/actress/songwriter and im learning the guitar, my computers broke and gone for repair and i have no internet im using this on my friends moms laptop but she wants it back soon, the problem is,is that in 4 weeks im having piano lessons and i already have a piano but i cant read music yet and i like i said i have no internet, also im finding it really hard to play with two hands and the same time. Does anyone have any singing tips to get better? Is there any websites that have piano letter notes for popular songs, that are free? Is there any acting tips? If you could, please can you tell me the piano letter notes for - titanium, - be mine ellie goulding and taylor swift love story andtrouble when you walked in, white horse, and skinny love, and one directions little things.
Im really grate ful and can some explain what a Bb or an Eb is? whats a major/minor?

Thanks so much please dont leave hating comments im really grateful

A. i couldn't read music to begin with but i taught myself, at your lessons they will teach you, but Bb Eb mean their flat notes, and minor (Am, Em) basically are the sad sounding notes in an easy term and normal chords (E,D,) are major and are the happier sounding notes.

Original Question

Making piano covers to sing along to?
Q. I'm learning the piano and have actually got quite good at it. When I search for piano songs and piano music and such, I find that a lot of times it's an actual cover of the song (that includes the melody, the singing part).
Is there any way or a special technique that I can used to make my own backgrounds to a song that I could sing to, creating the melody with my voice? It doesn't need to be too extensive, just something that sounds nice and decent. By technique, I mean, kind of like:

Thank you!

By technique, I mean, kind of like:
"Try playing chords to the song with your left hand and doing ect. with the right. I then tend to do a ect. ect. ect." I don't know, something to that extent

A. Well you can search the internet for the pianos sheet music. Etc, lights by ellie goulding. I searched the piano version of it and even though it already has a melody in the right hand, you can still use it to make covers! You just have to play the melody softer and u can just sing with it. Or, you can search for the song's instrumental version and use it instead.
Hope this helped! :)
Love,
Sasha

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Where can I find the sheet music for any of these songs?
Description : Q. My school has this concert they do every year called Celebrate, which always has a theme to it. This year, it's "places." ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How do you play guitar chords on the piano?
    Q. There are a lot of songs I like that I want to learn on piano, but I don't know how. I can play piano by reading notes, have studied...
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • Can someone tell me the piano chords for don't let me be lonely?
    Q. Hello, I attended a summer camp for adult visually impaired campers and really liked it, so I want to go back next year. They usually ha...
  • How to do advance piano chords?
    Q. I already know how to make major and minor chords and inversions. But the others chords I still don't know how to do them. How do yo...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger