• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord g » How to change a keyboard chord to piano?

How to change a keyboard chord to piano?

Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ask you is, how to change the chord to a piano chord (piano chords are not all pressed at the same time), is there any formula or anything??

A. It is exactly the same. Yes, you do press them all at the same time. Playing a chord one note at a time is called a broken chord. Three or more notes played at the same time is a chord, regardless of the instrument.

Original Question

How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do you convert these to piano chords or notes?
( F#m Bm Em A7) thank you!

A. Well an F#m chord is an F#m chord no matter what instrument you play it on.

You should really learn how to build chords yourself. I don't know how long you've been playing piano, but if you can't tell me what notes are in an E minor chord then you need to get crackin' on some learnin'

F#m is F# A C#
Bm is B D F#
Em is E G B
A7 is A C# E G

Original Question

Where can I get piano chord sing along sheets?
Q. I want piano chords, not musical notes, just chords like the a-g minors majors, sharps, sing along sheets where they would have all the lyrics and they have the letter ( chord) above the word so you know when to play it. I wanna know of a website where they have those.

A. Not exactly answering your question with a website. It seems you are asking for the piano equivalent to ultimateguitar, where I get all my music. I have seen chord charts at my local music store for piano. That would just be the chords alone though. I know you want the actual songs with chords. I would try searching for apps to download on your cellphone, if capable.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
Description : Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What notes should i play on the piano to create a gloomy song?
    Q. I'm completely fresh to playing a piano. I know where the notes on the keyboard are located... i was wanting to play something incre...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger