• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » fm piano chord » How to make a beautiful sad melody on piano?

How to make a beautiful sad melody on piano?

Q. So my voice instructor is leaving soon, and i wanted to surprise her and write her a song and i have started, i have an idea of the lyrics, my problem is the melody, i have sad sounding piano chords like Cm Bb Fm Eb and the melody i sing along goes along with the chords, but im just not feeling that it is sad enough, i want it to really express beauty and sadness and grief....an tips?

A. Slow, minor chords with a perfect match of majors. Don't think too hard while making it, just use what you feel. If you don't feel sad just make yourself believe you're sad.

Original Question

What are the chords to the song Men of Snow?
Q. It's a song by Ingrid Michaelson and the piano chords/notes don't seem to exist online, does anyone know them?

A. 0:00-1:27 & 1:56-2:37 & 3:48 - 4:00

CM, Fm6, Am, FM (repeats however many times)

1:27-1:56

CM, FM9, CM, FM, Am, FM,
CM, FM9, CM, FM, Am, FM, Am.. (one day)

2:41-3:48

CM FM9 CM FM Am FM
CM FM9 CM FM Am FM Am FM
x2
Am FM Am FM (one day)

(Orchestral thing at end)
CM FM CM FM Am9 FM
CM FM CM FM Am9 FM Am FM

Original Question

Piano chords to go with alto sax piece?
Q. I'm playing colours of the wind on alto sax in the C Major key... I need three piano chords that i can play to accompany this, but I need help.

A. Here are the chords for "Colors Of The Wind" by Vaness Williams:
http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/v/vanessa_williams/colors_of_the_wind_crd.htm

As key for piano or guitar here is shown the key C major:
C, Am, C, Em, Am, F, Dm, G, Am.

If you play that correct chords for piano, the alto sax has to play the melody chords:
A, F#m, A, C#m, F#m, D, Bm, E, F#m.

If you play the melody on alto sax in the key of C major, the piano has to play the chords:
Eb, Cm, Eb, Gm, Cm, Ab, Fm, Bb, Cm.

Cheers ebs

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How to make a beautiful sad melody on piano?
Description : Q. So my voice instructor is leaving soon, and i wanted to surprise her and write her a song and i have started, i have an idea of the lyri...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How do you play guitar chords on the piano?
    Q. There are a lot of songs I like that I want to learn on piano, but I don't know how. I can play piano by reading notes, have studied...
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • What are chords in piano?
    Q. Like C, C7, C, and Am7. I see them on top of my piano music and I don't understand. Are there different ways of playing a C chord,...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger