• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord player online » Where can I find piano arrangements of rock songs?

Where can I find piano arrangements of rock songs?

Q. I'm an intermediate level piano player, and I'm trying to find some good arrangements. Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne would be great, but any rock/metal would work. Any sight recommendations?

A. If there is transcript for the chords of the sheet music available, the best chance you will have of finding them would be through a shop that sells instruments and sheet music, which most shops do sell and are willing to order for customers. Sheet music order that way will be both correct, and complete. Anything from online sources are going to be questionable for both. If no scores are available, then try to contact the person who uploaded it, and request a copy of the sheet music. If they can't help you with it, then ask if they can put you in contact, with the person who performed it.

Original Question

How long does it take to learn bass guitar?
Q. And which is a good starting bass guitar?

I play piano. Started getting acoustic guitar lessons and realized quickly I'm more attracted to the bass guitar sound.

Thanks!

A. Their are good site online. If you google FREE BASS LESSONS, you can choice among many good ones.

Secondly, Bass guitar is easier than guitar in the sense that you don't need to learn chords. But their are different techniques to learn such as slapping and other guitar techniques which are often used nowadays by many bass players.

I can say that you can play well after 6 months. You should be able to hold a rhythm and have good timing.

Original Question

Can i learn to play the piano by using a keyboard?
Q. I am thinking of playing the piano because it runs in my family, and I cannot afford a piano right now. I have 200 dollars so I am going to probably buy a 61 Key Keyboard. I am willing to teach myself and for about 1-2 hours, and Im used to stretching my fingers with playing the guitar alot. Basically, how can i learn with a 61 keyboard? And are there any books or games or lessons online or to buy at a store that you reccommend?

A. Of course-I actually started playing the keyboard before playing piano.

But I should warn you there are 2 different styles-1 is called keyboard-accompaniment, where your left hand plays chords which control the background music played by the keyboard, and your right hand plays the melody.

But of course normal pianos don't do this!

The other style is where you play melodies with both hands, which is the same as a normal piano.

I started playing keyboard-accompaniment before I learned piano, using The Complete Keyboard Player series, but if you only want to aim for piano then you should learn to play melodies with both hands. I took me a while to adjust to piano because of my keyboard style, but I did enjoy playing both styles.

You should also be aware of the fact that keyboard keys are a lot lighter than piano keys, and you should play with something called "touch response", which means the harder you hit a key, the louder it is. Don't keep this turned off as you will find it difficult to adjust to piano when you come to it.

If you go to any music store you will find lots of books that can teach you.
Read through them and only buy ones you feel you will understand, i.e. easy ones. to begin with.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Where can I find piano arrangements of rock songs?
Description : Q. I'm an intermediate level piano player, and I'm trying to find some good arrangements. Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne would be gre...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • what are good jazzbooks for someone to learn and become amazing at playing?
    Q. . i play the piano i have natural talent at improvising and have a very good ear. but when i play jazz music i don't know how to inc...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How to make a beautiful sad melody on piano?
    Q. So my voice instructor is leaving soon, and i wanted to surprise her and write her a song and i have started, i have an idea of the lyri...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger