• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » dsus piano chord » What is the name of this chord?

What is the name of this chord?

Q. What is the name of this chord?

The base note is E, and above it are G, A and D. (on piano)

What is the technical name for it??

Thanks.

A. It could either be either:
Em(no 5),sus4,7
or:
Dsus (E bass)

Both can apply, similar to the way that C6 and Am7 have the same notes.

Original Question

Would you please help me translate these guitar chords into piano?
Q. I found a song that I would like to play, but the chords are for guitar. I only play piano. Would you please tell me what piano chords I should play for each of the following guitar chords?

1. Dsus: x00230
2. Dsus2: x00033
3. Dsus/G: 300233
4. Em/D: 022030
5. Emsus: 022033
6. Bm: 024400
7. Bm/G: 324400
8. C9: 032030
9. E
10. Bsus4
11. F#11
12. Emaj7
13. F#7sus4

Any help would be immensely appreciated!
Oops. I wrote "E" up there... lol. Well, I have that one down pat. ;)

A. http://www.telacommunications.com/nutshell/music/index.htm

Original Question

where can i find the piano chords for a song called So Much Love by The Rocket Summer??
Q.

A. verses are [Em7] to [Am7]

pre chorus is [Em7] [D/F#] [G] [Am7] [G/B] [C]2

chorus is [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 [G] [Am7]

the bridge is [C] [G/B] [C] [Dsus] (x3)

then [C] [G/B] [Dsus] [D]
.|

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : What is the name of this chord?
Description : Q. What is the name of this chord? The base note is E, and above it are G, A and D. (on piano) What is the technical name for it?? Thanks. ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How do you play guitar chords on the piano?
    Q. There are a lot of songs I like that I want to learn on piano, but I don't know how. I can play piano by reading notes, have studied...
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • What are chords in piano?
    Q. Like C, C7, C, and Am7. I see them on top of my piano music and I don't understand. Are there different ways of playing a C chord,...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger