• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord fm » What are the chords to the song Men of Snow?

What are the chords to the song Men of Snow?

Q. It's a song by Ingrid Michaelson and the piano chords/notes don't seem to exist online, does anyone know them?

A. 0:00-1:27 & 1:56-2:37 & 3:48 - 4:00

CM, Fm6, Am, FM (repeats however many times)

1:27-1:56

CM, FM9, CM, FM, Am, FM,
CM, FM9, CM, FM, Am, FM, Am.. (one day)

2:41-3:48

CM FM9 CM FM Am FM
CM FM9 CM FM Am FM Am FM
x2
Am FM Am FM (one day)

(Orchestral thing at end)
CM FM CM FM Am9 FM
CM FM CM FM Am9 FM Am FM

Original Question

Piano chords to go with alto sax piece?
Q. I'm playing colours of the wind on alto sax in the C Major key... I need three piano chords that i can play to accompany this, but I need help.

A. Here are the chords for "Colors Of The Wind" by Vaness Williams:
http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/v/vanessa_williams/colors_of_the_wind_crd.htm

As key for piano or guitar here is shown the key C major:
C, Am, C, Em, Am, F, Dm, G, Am.

If you play that correct chords for piano, the alto sax has to play the melody chords:
A, F#m, A, C#m, F#m, D, Bm, E, F#m.

If you play the melody on alto sax in the key of C major, the piano has to play the chords:
Eb, Cm, Eb, Gm, Cm, Ab, Fm, Bb, Cm.

Cheers ebs

Original Question

How to play i run to you by lady antebellum by ear on piano?
Q. Hello,
I know there are probably sim1lar questions on here, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me how i would go about learning to play i run to you by lady antebellum on the piano by ear. What chords form the building blocks for this song, it's in e flat major. I have been taking piano since 1999 and i would love to play this song for a recital.

A. The best way I've found to learn songs by ear is to listen to a recording of it, over and over, until you can sing, hum, or whistle it accurately, from memory without reference to the recording.

You already know what key the recording is in (Eb major). If you've been playing piano since 1999, you should already know what chords are in the key of Eb, I hope:

I -- Eb
Ii -- Fm
Iii -- Gm
IV -- Ab
V -- Bb
Vi -- Cm
Vii -- D dim

....Where the I, IV and V chords are the most commonly used chords in any major key, so the Eb, Ab and Bb chords are the ones most likely to be used in this song. In all likelihood, the song starts on a I chord (Eb) -- most songs do -- so start on the Eb chord and start singing. At some point, the Eb chord will no longer harmonize with the melody you're singing, and you'll have to switch to a different chord. Your ear may tell you which chord to switch to, or you may have to experiment to figure out what the second chord is. Continue singing, until once again, your ear tells you to switch chords. And so on.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : What are the chords to the song Men of Snow?
Description : Q. It's a song by Ingrid Michaelson and the piano chords/notes don't seem to exist online, does anyone know them? A. 0:00-1:27 ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How do you play guitar chords on the piano?
    Q. There are a lot of songs I like that I want to learn on piano, but I don't know how. I can play piano by reading notes, have studied...
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • What are chords in piano?
    Q. Like C, C7, C, and Am7. I see them on top of my piano music and I don't understand. Are there different ways of playing a C chord,...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger