• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » f sharp piano chord » What piano chords make a good lullaby song?

What piano chords make a good lullaby song?

Q. I am trying to write a song and am wondering if anyone knew chords that produced that sleepy wonderful sound. Thanks so much!

A. Well, you'd have to choose a scale first, a good scale would be G major or C major. In G major, whenever you play "C" or "F", you change the not to a sharp. Some chords you could use include G, B, D, or C, E, G (the most simple chord), but you should experiement different key combinations.

Good lullaby chords usually use three keys each spread out by one note.

Original Question

How do I know when to play the black keys on a piano?
Q. My piano sheet doesn't have the sharp or flat symbols by the notes, which is why I'm confused.

For example:
http://www.freehandmusic.com/preview/530x4/Hal_Leonard/HL_DDS_0000000000124259.png

The first note (F) is a sharp F.
And the last note of that chord (C) is a sharp C.
How do I know when I'm suppose to play a sharp or flat note if the symbols aren't there?

A. The two sharps in the key signature are for every F and C in that entire example. (It saves time over writing each one as F# and C#.)

There would be an accidental in front of an individual note if you're meant to play F-natural when the key signature has F#.

Original Question

what are the piano notes that make up the Eadd2 chord and also the Badd2 chord?
Q. please don't comment if you don't know about piano chords?

A. E major: E, G-sharp, B / minor E, G, B.
B major: B, D-sharp, F-sharp / minor B, D, F-sharp

add2 has nothing to do with classical theory or parlance. Sounds like you add the second scale degree within the key (major or minor) for the E chord, an F-sharp / the B chord, C-sharp.

You should be aware you are learning a limited theoretical terminology for one instrument or genre which is not universal to all musicians.

[ It is you, of course, who doesn't know about piano chords; that's why you're asking.... Just sayin'. ]

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : What piano chords make a good lullaby song?
Description : Q. I am trying to write a song and am wondering if anyone knew chords that produced that sleepy wonderful sound. Thanks so much! A. Well, ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger