• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » g piano chord » How do you convert these guitar chords to piano chords...?

How do you convert these guitar chords to piano chords...?

Q. Em G B C are the guitar chords that i have. Can someone help me convert them to piano chords?

A. Whenever you play Em on the guitar, play Em on the piano. When you would play G on the guitar, play G on the piano. The notes are identical; the only difference is the way you hold your fingers to make the chords. There is nothing to convert.
This might help:
http://www.telacommunications.com/nutshell/music/keyboard.htm

Original Question

How to play piano chords with both hands?
Q. I bought a book that has 360 piano chords but most of them only show with your right hand. So how do you play both your right and left hand at the same time for a chord. I am trying to learn when i look at you by miley cyrus but with one hand it doesn't sound right.

A. A C major chord has the notes C - E - G right?

Well... ANY combination of those notes is still a C major chord. You could play two C's and a G in your left hand and two E's and a G in your right. You could play C - E - G in the left and another C - E - G in the right... it doesn't matter. It's still the same chord.

Same goes for every other chord.

Original Question

How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ask you is, how to change the chord to a piano chord (piano chords are not all pressed at the same time), is there any formula or anything??

A. It is exactly the same. Yes, you do press them all at the same time. Playing a chord one note at a time is called a broken chord. Three or more notes played at the same time is a chord, regardless of the instrument.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How do you convert these guitar chords to piano chords...?
Description : Q. Em G B C are the guitar chords that i have. Can someone help me convert them to piano chords? A. Whenever you play Em on the guitar, pl...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger