• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord melody » Which piano chords can I use with a B flat major scale melody?

Which piano chords can I use with a B flat major scale melody?

Q. I am writing a melody using the B flat major scale (B flat, C, D, E flat, F, G, A). Which piano chords can I use to accompany the melody?

Thanks in advance.

A. Just use the I, IV, V & V7 chords together if in doubt.

These chords are:
I (Bb), IV ( Eb ), V (F), V7 (F7) - - - [ F,A,C, and added Eb]

------------ ------------- -------------- ------------- --------------

I hope this helps you out.

Original Question

How can I create back round piano music for a song that I wrote?
Q. I know how to play the piano.And I have a song written that I would like to to add piano music to as a back round.I know some songs have different somewhat continuous piano chords (The Rose,Love Song,Don't Stop Believin,The Climb,You're Not Sorry) And some have a melody at the beginning that somewhat repeats (I can Only Imagine).What are other ways a song can start out with the piano?

Thank you!

A. You could start out with a simple melody and then go into a bridge if you are looking to lengthen the piece. Or you could just go in and do a bridge from a chorus to begin the piece.

Original Question

How to make a beautiful sad melody on piano?
Q. So my voice instructor is leaving soon, and i wanted to surprise her and write her a song and i have started, i have an idea of the lyrics, my problem is the melody, i have sad sounding piano chords like Cm Bb Fm Eb and the melody i sing along goes along with the chords, but im just not feeling that it is sad enough, i want it to really express beauty and sadness and grief....an tips?

A. Slow, minor chords with a perfect match of majors. Don't think too hard while making it, just use what you feel. If you don't feel sad just make yourself believe you're sad.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Which piano chords can I use with a B flat major scale melody?
Description : Q. I am writing a melody using the B flat major scale (B flat, C, D, E flat, F, G, A). Which piano chords can I use to accompany the melod...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • where can i find the piano chords for a song called So Much Love by The Rocket Summer??
    Q. A. verses are [Em7] to [Am7] pre chorus is [Em7] [D/F#] [G] [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 chorus is [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 [G] [Am7] the bridge ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you play piano chords??!!?
    Q. I'm a beginner and teaching myself how to play Keyboard/Piano. I've borrowed so many books on the subject but can't figure o...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • All about singing... and other things . ;)?
    Q. From what I know I'm a good singer (i think.) I'm 16 years old and i'm a female. I always wanting singing lessons but could ...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • an advanced version of happy birthday for piano?
    Q. I want to play happy birthday on the piano for my uncle because it's his birthday today, but I want to play happy birthday a bit ...
  • whats the difference between a c chord and the key of c?
    Q. i have a piano chart at home that says C chord is G, C, and E (in that order). but i've learned that C is C, E, and G. they are the ...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger