• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord generator » is roland e09 worth buying ?

is roland e09 worth buying ?

Q. I have started learning synth classes, later ll join piano classes,
is roland e09 worth the money. my budget is Rs 30000,
what are the pros n cons about roland e09.?
aany suggestions ?
thanks .

A. Review of the Roland E-09

The Bottom Line

First off, the voices are fantastic. Theyâre well-rounded and clear, and even the brass tones (which are notoriously artificial-sounding) are balanced and pleasant.

This would make a great secondary instrument, particularly for a keyboardist in need of an arranger. The keys are light and hollow, but this model (along with its voices) can always be slaved to a heftier keyboard with a wider range of notes.

Pros

Beautiful voices; among the best Iâve heard on a 61-key
Two headphone jacks on front panel
Chord generator
Pitch bend/modulation control in-one
32MB sampling RAM
Lightweight at just over16 lbs.

Cons

No sustain pedal included
Custom recordings cannot be looped
Layering & splitting cannot be combined (see Keys & âActionâ, below)

Description

Keys: 61
Polyphony: 64-note
Touch Sensitivity: Yes; cumulative adjustments from 1-127, or off
Reverb/Chorus: 8 reverb settings; 8 chorus
Metronome: Yes; 20-250 BPM
Available Colors: Black; white (E-09W)

Review of the Roland E-09


Price: $600

Original Question

Sheet music generator program?
Q. Okay. So there's this YouTube musical that I love (A Very Potter Musical) but TeamStarkid doesn't have any sheet music for any of the songs online. There are lots of sites where people have put guitar tabs for some of the songs up, but I can't find any piano music ANYWHERE. I'd really appreciate it if you could give the name of a program that you could play a song and it would show you the sheet music, or something like that. I've tried to figure out the chords on my own, but after the intro I can't really hear the piano well enough to get the chords. I thought that I could pull the piano chords off a guitar tab, but the piano and guitar versions are different. If you happen to know where I can just get the piano music, that would be great, too. Thanks!

A. Those are all COPY WRITTEN SONGS so you can't STEAL THEM FOR FREE off the Internet.. you have to BUY THEM and you can BUY THEM at www.sheetmusicplus.com

I actually HAVE a keyboard that lets me generate sheet music by even just playing the radio near the mic on it..and you TOO can have a keyboard that will do this.. for only about $8000.. so HOW MANY WOULD YOU LIKE?

Original Question

Guitar / Piano chords for D?
Q. I'm new to guitar, don't know how to put this. When I'm playing a song in D, what other chords are suitable to be played along side D? List each one of them please, especially the jazz chords!
I just picked up the guitar yesterday so the only ones I know for D are A & G haha so I appreciate the help. Thanks! :)

A. Hello there,

Here is a link to a chord progression generator. You can use it to find various combinations of chords. For instance, you want to play in D. You can check out the I 4 5 1 progression. You can hear how it sounds and see what the chords are. Since you are just starting, you may not know what the 1 4 5 1 means. You don't need to at this point. The numbers refer to the root note (1) in this case D, the 4th note up the scale and the 5th note up the scale. Don't get hung up on that aspect. You will pick up the theory in time. For now, use try select different progressions to see how they sound. If you like them, use them. A easy way to experiment on chord progressions without understanding music theory.

http://www.hotfrets.com/songanator.asp

Also, here is a link to a chord chart. It is a pdf file and several pages long. Just down load the pdf file to your computer. Whenever you want to see what the fingering is for any chord, you can find it on the chart.

http://www.guitarnotes.com/guitar/notes2/ultimate11.shtml

Later,

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : is roland e09 worth buying ?
Description : Q. I have started learning synth classes, later ll join piano classes, is roland e09 worth the money. my budget is Rs 30000, what are the p...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger