• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » f piano chord » What is the piano chord for "Scheherazade" by Panda Bear?

What is the piano chord for "Scheherazade" by Panda Bear?

Q. In the song "Scheherazade" by Panda Bear, the backing music is just one simple piano chord. Does anyone know what it is, and if so, what keys do I play for the chord?

A. I disagree with the other answerer. I think he is playing the 3, so it's a Db9 chord, with Db in the left hand and F Ab Cb Eb in the right. Try both and see which you think is right.

Original Question

What are the piano chords/notes used in Broken Social Scene's 'Love will Tear Us Apart'?
Q. What are the piano chords/notes used in Broken Social Scene's 'Love will Tear Us Apart'?
I love this cover of joy division, the piano is brilliant but I can't seem to listen and play, and I can't find the tabs anywhere.
Can you help?

A. hello.....
try this cords and give me reply pls


T| 5|e~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|F#~g~F#~e~d~b~~~|d---------------|----------------|
A| 4|----------------|----------------|-a~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|----------------|
B| 3|----------------|----------------|----------------|----------------|
N| 2|----------------|----------------|----------------|----------------|
A|
B| thats it. you gotta hold each note through until the next one comes, (80's synth style)
B| sounds great with a heavy synth voice.

Original Question

So in taking piano what the heck is the difference between a major and minor note?
Q. So people are always talking about major and minor notes and chords and I know what a chord is but what the heck like how would you play a minor F compared to a major F on the piano it's AHH! lol help??

A. Lol you have to play an F chord

Do you know the F scale? A major chord is when you play the first, third, and fifth note of the scale. In the key of F, those notes are F, A, and C.

A minor is when you flat the 3rd, or middle not of the cord. So instead of playing an A you would play an A flat as well as the F below it and the C above it!

Tadaa! Remember the key signature when you play chords!

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : What is the piano chord for "Scheherazade" by Panda Bear?
Description : Q. In the song "Scheherazade" by Panda Bear, the backing music is just one simple piano chord. Does anyone know what it is, and i...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • an advanced version of happy birthday for piano?
    Q. I want to play happy birthday on the piano for my uncle because it's his birthday today, but I want to play happy birthday a bit ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger