• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » queen love of my life piano chord » Tips to improve my singing voice :)?

Tips to improve my singing voice :)?

Q. I already have an average singing voice and I can hit the notes, just my voice sounds not right, if that makes sense.. Anyway, I just want some tips on how to make my singing voice better.. Please don't suggest seeing a professinal, as they are a lot of money and I haven't got the money and there isn't any local ones. Anyhoo, here's a few tips I've heard before;
-Open mouth as wide as you can when you sing, to help project voice.
-Stand as straight as possible.
-Push your belly out as you breathe in to inhale more oxygen in your lungs, so you can hold notes for longer.. Or vice versa..
Thanks guys!:)

A. Find out your range and then sing songs that go out of it eg. If your range is up to F4, try singing Love of my Life by Queen as the first 'life' on the record hits a G4 forcing yourself to figure out how to sing it.

Also, sing high notes without letting your Adam's apple go up into your throat as it will cause damage and, unless you want to sound like Lennon or Dylan, it won't sound very pretty. This again will be hard to do unless you force your voice out with your diaphragm; basically squeeze your stomach to get as much air out as possible... this is basically belting and is one of the hardest thing to do and sound good in singing.

And record yourself as much as possible singing to piano or guitar chords, this is extremely important. If sound good to yourself then you'll usually sound even better to other people.

The only other thing I can say is just practice and practice... which I'm sure you've heard lots haha

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Tips to improve my singing voice :)?
Description : Q. I already have an average singing voice and I can hit the notes, just my voice sounds not right, if that makes sense.. Anyway, I just wa...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • where can i find the piano chords for a song called So Much Love by The Rocket Summer??
    Q. A. verses are [Em7] to [Am7] pre chorus is [Em7] [D/F#] [G] [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 chorus is [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 [G] [Am7] the bridge ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Piano chords in the key of E???
    Q. Ok, so what chords are in the key of E in piano if you are making a song. If it is just E chords, why is it different for guitar? The ch...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • what are good jazzbooks for someone to learn and become amazing at playing?
    Q. . i play the piano i have natural talent at improvising and have a very good ear. but when i play jazz music i don't know how to inc...
  • an advanced version of happy birthday for piano?
    Q. I want to play happy birthday on the piano for my uncle because it's his birthday today, but I want to play happy birthday a bit ...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger