• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord list » What is a good site to get piano chords?

What is a good site to get piano chords?

Q. I am looking for piano chords for The Show by Lenka or Infinite Night by Carrie Rodriquez. Do you know any sites I can get these on??
Thanks!!!

A. Here are the chords for "The Show"
The Show by Lenka:
C G Am F


Infinite Night by Carrie Rodriguez chords:
verse:
Bm | Bm | D | A

into the chorus on lyric
" far to young to understand" switch to E7

Chorus chords:
B | B | E | A | B | B | A | E

A good site for learning these chords is http://www.list-of-chords.com/

Original Question

How to play piano with two hands?
Q. I am a Learning my piano chords and I just learned my major chords. I would loved to play piano with two hands. Any tips? And can you list (easy) chords to a song thanks

A. I would recommend that you play piano with your piano teacher

I think these chords will be easy for you.
C major
D major
G major

Original Question

Where can I find a list of piano chords?
Q. Where can I find a list of all the chords you can play on piano and what they look like (a diagram)? Thanks!

A. http://www.8notes.com/piano_chord_chart/

voila

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : What is a good site to get piano chords?
Description : Q. I am looking for piano chords for The Show by Lenka or Infinite Night by Carrie Rodriquez. Do you know any sites I can get these on?? T...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger