• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord que sera sera » Keyboard notes for que sera sera?

Keyboard notes for que sera sera?

Q. Que sera sera by Doris day is my favourite song. Can anyone help me with the keyboard notes of it , I don't understand the sheet music . Please help me with the alphabet notations.

A. Here are the chords and below the page there are fingerings for the piano:

http://www.911tabs.com/link/?7622392

Enjoy

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Keyboard notes for que sera sera?
Description : Q. Que sera sera by Doris day is my favourite song. Can anyone help me with the keyboard notes of it , I don't understand the sheet mus...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger