• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord songs » Does anyone have the piano chords for the following Bruce Springsteen songs?????

Does anyone have the piano chords for the following Bruce Springsteen songs?????

Q. Something in the Night
Drive All Night
Racing in the Street
Incident on 57th Street
Jungleland
Racing in the Street '78
Lost in the Flood

And if you know of any video tutorials on how to play those songs, please let me know! Thank you!

A. There are all kinds of websites that list chords for Bruce Springsteen songs. Be careful because the accuracy is somewhat limited. (You get what you pay for.)

Some of these websites will tell you that the chords they offer are "guitar chords". While chords are usually voiced differently on a guitar than they are on a piano, chords are chords no matter the instrument. What they really have on offer are chord symbols over the lyrics, so you can use them on the piano, too.

You might also try to purchase a book of Bruce Springsteen's songs. This will come from the publisher and will have notes indicating how the chords are voiced. It will probably be much more accurate than what you find for free online.

No harm done, but it's always worth double-checking the category suggested by Yahoo Answers. You've landed in the classical music category whereas Bruce Springsteen questions are better categorized in Rock and Pop.

Here's a link to all the free sites: https://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=bruce+springsteen+chords

Here's a link to some of the available songbooks: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=bruce%20springsteen%20songbook&sprefix=bruce+springsteen+songbo%2Caps&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Abruce%20springsteen%20songbook

Original Question

Piano chords?
Q. Where can I find the piano tabs/chords for Black Eyed Peas - So real....the peace in the end of 'humps'?

A. piano music is not printed in tablature, it uses the grand staff. In order to learn how to play the piano you eventually will need to learn how to read music. If you know how to play chords on the piano it is possible to play the basic progression of a song from the guitar chords but to really learn the part correctly you need to read music

Original Question

piano chords of songs?
Q. how do you know what chords to play so you can sing along? like for example, in http://youtube.com/watch?v=ATMw5fBDzpE , the guy's merely playing the chords while avril sings along. how do know the chords of both right and left hands? or you just have to go online to search for them?

A. To find the chords for any song, it's easiest to use Google to search for the guitar chords of that song. Just enter the name of the song followed by the word "chords" and hit enter.

Guitar and piano chords are usually (almost always) the same. The left and right hands generally play the same chords or parts of chords, with additional harmonies and melodies played (usually) by the right hand in the upper register and by the left in the lower register.

I have played piano and guitar from lyrics-with-chords sheets for years, and it is the format I hand out to other musicians. The bass player can also play from these sheets.

Here is an example:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/avril_lavigne_tabs.htm

On this page you will find both tabs and chords. Look for a song with chords and click on it. Maybe the song you're looking for is here. If not, find some other tab sites. There are hundreds of them.

It's easier to use guitar chorded lyric sheets than to find sheet music, which you MUST pay for as it is copyrighted. The guitar tabs/chords sheets are free because the musician that put them together for you is a very nice person! Be grateful to the many musicians who have made it so simple for people like you and me to play the songs we love.

Good luck!

Kabum

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Does anyone have the piano chords for the following Bruce Springsteen songs?????
Description : Q. Something in the Night Drive All Night Racing in the Street Incident on 57th Street Jungleland Racing in the Street '78 Lost in the ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • an advanced version of happy birthday for piano?
    Q. I want to play happy birthday on the piano for my uncle because it's his birthday today, but I want to play happy birthday a bit ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger