• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord unfaithful » PIANO/KEYBOARD HELP PLEEEEEEEASE??!! X?

PIANO/KEYBOARD HELP PLEEEEEEEASE??!! X?

Q. k, so my brother got a keyboard from his mate, and i've been playing on it a bit and learning some stuff. thing is, i only understand music sheets by the letter. e.g C G C E# F C etc...
thats the start to unfaithful by rihanna. i want to learn the whole song, but i only found out those ones by watching this guy play it on youtube. and then it got too complicated. could someone please please please give me a sheet thing that has unfaithful by rihanna like this pleease?!
thanks xxx

A. ok so one this is guitar chords. and two im not sure is u kno how to play chords on a keyboard but here it is. http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/r/rihanna/unfaithful_ver3_crd.htm

Original Question

Slow, beautiful, easy, piano songs?
Q. I've searched a ton of slow piano songs, but they are a bit too difficult for me. I am trying to play River Flows in You but it's pretty hard. It's super fast. And Bella's Lullaby...a lot of people suggested but I don't really like it that much...sorry twilight fans... I have played 3 years already but stopped for violin, and I might go back to piano now...but let's just say nothing tooooo difficult because I am still like a beginner...thanks!!

A. Imagine by John Lennon
Tong Hua (Fairytale) by Michael Wong <- my favorite
Apologize by One Republic
Happy Ending by Mika
Unfaithful by Rihanna
Let It Be by The Beatles
Hey Jude by The Beatles

I get a thumbs down. I guess people find chords hard.

Original Question

EASY popular songs to play on piano?
Q. well, im a beginner piano player but i have learned a few songs and have done some covers. I just need a new, easy song to play on piano with just a few simple chords. Suggestions?

A. I play piano and one of the first pop songs I ever learnt was someone like you by Adele, however pieces by rihanna are fairly easy for beginners and they do some great tutorials on youtube!
Some very easy songs to learn are;
Rihanna - Take A Bow
Rihanna - Unfaithful
Adele - Someone Like You
Sara Barellies - Love Song
One Republic - Apologise
Glee - Don't Stop Believing
Cee Lo Green - Forget You

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : PIANO/KEYBOARD HELP PLEEEEEEEASE??!! X?
Description : Q. k, so my brother got a keyboard from his mate, and i've been playing on it a bit and learning some stuff. thing is, i only understan...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How to do advance piano chords?
    Q. I already know how to make major and minor chords and inversions. But the others chords I still don't know how to do them. How do yo...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How to make a beautiful sad melody on piano?
    Q. So my voice instructor is leaving soon, and i wanted to surprise her and write her a song and i have started, i have an idea of the lyri...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger