• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » ab piano chord » What are the piano chords for What Dreams Are Made Of?

What are the piano chords for What Dreams Are Made Of?

Q. I don't mean the pop version that Hilary Duff sings. I mean the ballad version sang by Paolo and Isabella in the movie Lizzie McGuire The Movie. Can anyone find the piano chords for me?????

A. how to play it on piano:

in the key of Ab major (G#major)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPxsIRU2VKM

Original Question

What is the piano chord for "Scheherazade" by Panda Bear?
Q. In the song "Scheherazade" by Panda Bear, the backing music is just one simple piano chord. Does anyone know what it is, and if so, what keys do I play for the chord?

A. I disagree with the other answerer. I think he is playing the 3, so it's a Db9 chord, with Db in the left hand and F Ab Cb Eb in the right. Try both and see which you think is right.

Original Question

Piano chords to go with alto sax piece?
Q. I'm playing colours of the wind on alto sax in the C Major key... I need three piano chords that i can play to accompany this, but I need help.

A. Here are the chords for "Colors Of The Wind" by Vaness Williams:
http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/v/vanessa_williams/colors_of_the_wind_crd.htm

As key for piano or guitar here is shown the key C major:
C, Am, C, Em, Am, F, Dm, G, Am.

If you play that correct chords for piano, the alto sax has to play the melody chords:
A, F#m, A, C#m, F#m, D, Bm, E, F#m.

If you play the melody on alto sax in the key of C major, the piano has to play the chords:
Eb, Cm, Eb, Gm, Cm, Ab, Fm, Bb, Cm.

Cheers ebs

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : What are the piano chords for What Dreams Are Made Of?
Description : Q. I don't mean the pop version that Hilary Duff sings. I mean the ballad version sang by Paolo and Isabella in the movie Lizzie McGuir...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • what are good jazzbooks for someone to learn and become amazing at playing?
    Q. . i play the piano i have natural talent at improvising and have a very good ear. but when i play jazz music i don't know how to inc...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
  • What is the best Piano teaching software?
    Q. Is there one that teaches chord proficiency like Mavis Bacon teaches typing? With the aid of a MIDI controller. A. I loved the old Mir...
  • if you place a capo on the first fret and play a D chord, what chord are you playing then?
    Q. As in the secong fret with a capo.What chord are you playing in the normal D shape? A. Here's how a capo works: Do you know the ord...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger