• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord chart for beginners » i just bought a an electric keyboardand i am looking for materials to?

i just bought a an electric keyboardand i am looking for materials to?

Q. start practising.please e mail me chords or links as to where man can get this things right.

A. Here's an interactive chord chart: http://www.8notes.com/resources/notefinders/piano_chords.asp

Some free sheet music downloads: http://www.8notes.com/piano_sheet_music.asp

If you're a beginner, here are some more pieces: http://www.music-scores.com/skill/composer2.php?skill=1&name=Piano

Original Question

How to self learn piano?
Q. I already know how to play the clarinet (basic theory - notes, staccato, arpeggio, scales etc.), but how and where do I start learning how to play piano by myself? I don't want to pay for lessons.

I'm willing to dedicate time to learn, so that shouldn't be a problem.

It seems pretty complicated as well, especially having to focus on two melodies at once.

So...where do I start?

A. Pick up a piano chord chart, and try some of these links.
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=free+beginner+piano+lessons&fr=ush-ans

Original Question

I just got a guitar, what can i do to start learning how to play it?
Q. i want to teach myself, maybe with youtube videos or a daily lesson blog or something.
i don't know how to tune it, and one of the strings is broken- is there someway i can fix that at home?

it's an electric fender squire, i think.

i can read sheet music because i have played piano for 4 years.
i don't understand how to read fingering charts, which side is up or down??

is there a way to teach yourself the chords, because i tried just copying the finger charts and playing it every day for a while, and that ended up going nowhere.

thanks!

A. To learn how to re-string your guitar check out this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHgSSzpsxuw

The most important thing a beginner can do is work on developing muscle memory. Any teacher you ask will tell you to start with the chromatic scale. Go slowly at first then work on building speed. you can view a video of the chromatic scale here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAwb9Sb8QhU

When starting out, proper technique is very important. Practice the wrong way for too long and it will be difficult to correct.

Either way, have fun!

http://guitar-lessons-tv.com

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : i just bought a an electric keyboardand i am looking for materials to?
Description : Q. start practising.please e mail me chords or links as to where man can get this things right. A. Here's an interactive chord chart: ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • an advanced version of happy birthday for piano?
    Q. I want to play happy birthday on the piano for my uncle because it's his birthday today, but I want to play happy birthday a bit ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger