• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » happy birthday song piano chord » an advanced version of happy birthday for piano?

an advanced version of happy birthday for piano?

Q. I want to play happy birthday on the piano for my uncle because it's his birthday today, but I want to play happy birthday a bit "fancier" and more advanced than the traditional way of playing it on the piano. Any sheet music links, etc for a version of happy birthday that sounds more "filled out" and not just notes would be GREATLY appreciated! Also, any alternative happy birthday songs (not just the traditional "happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~" song) would help a lot!

A. If you have enough piano experience with patterns of notes, chords, arpeggios, and dynamics, playing your improvised version should not be hard. If you really want to make him happy and so he is impressed, and to show your love, improvise. A good way is to know the melody, add chords, then add dynamics, then add cool arpeggios and patterns like jumping up and down, similar to a piece like an etude. Playing these chords while you play the patterns and/ or after and before you play the patterns.

Playing your own version will make him more happy because it will come from your heart. Reading the music means nothing about love, and playing an advanced version means nothing about love. The piece has to come from your heart, to be creative, have fun, and concentrate on the notes when you play.

Since you are asking this question, it is clear that you have a lot of sheet music reading experience. With this experience, inventing patterns should not be hard. Focus on the keys and play your best.

Best regards.

P.S.- Since you have a lot of sheet music reading experience, you can also write music, which will make things even more interesting. Noteflight.com is a great place to do it by ear if you don't want to do it just on your piano or on your piano at all. It is also good if you don't want to write out the notes of the music. On this website, all you have to do is type the notes and dynamics and print out the music.

Original Question

Advanced Happy Birthday Piano Sheet Music?
Q. I need some free happy birthday piano sheet music, more on the advanced level.
not any of that easy stuff though. I want something that doesn't sound like any of that easy things out of a beginners book.
thank you !

A. Happy Birthday *is* an easy song. If you want an "advanced" version of it, you're gonna have to figure it out yourself. Try substituting nicer chords, or playing an interesting rhythm, or add a little solo section.

Original Question

how do i play happy birthday on the guitar?
Q. PLEASE HELP!
its my dads birthdayy :)

also if anyone also knows any place to find free guitar/piano sheet music that would be great too!

A. ultimateguitar.com
E- chords.com
Type them both into google

Happy Birhtday:
Its a simple song so try the chords A, D and E.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : an advanced version of happy birthday for piano?
Description : Q. I want to play happy birthday on the piano for my uncle because it's his birthday today, but I want to play happy birthday a bit ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • where can i find the piano chords for a song called So Much Love by The Rocket Summer??
    Q. A. verses are [Em7] to [Am7] pre chorus is [Em7] [D/F#] [G] [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 chorus is [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 [G] [Am7] the bridge ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you play piano chords??!!?
    Q. I'm a beginner and teaching myself how to play Keyboard/Piano. I've borrowed so many books on the subject but can't figure o...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • All about singing... and other things . ;)?
    Q. From what I know I'm a good singer (i think.) I'm 16 years old and i'm a female. I always wanting singing lessons but could ...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • an advanced version of happy birthday for piano?
    Q. I want to play happy birthday on the piano for my uncle because it's his birthday today, but I want to play happy birthday a bit ...
  • whats the difference between a c chord and the key of c?
    Q. i have a piano chart at home that says C chord is G, C, and E (in that order). but i've learned that C is C, E, and G. they are the ...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger