• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » esus piano chord » How do you play "Forever and Always" by Taylor Swift (piano version) on the piano?

How do you play "Forever and Always" by Taylor Swift (piano version) on the piano?

Q. I love the new piano version of this song! Can anybody tell me how to play it? Either by a video or the chords for the piano? Thank you!

A. I have been looking for it everywhere too!!

Intro:
D A E
D A E
D A Esus E

V1:
D A E
D A E
D A D Esus E

V2:
D A E
D A E
D A D Esus E

Chorus:
D A E F#m
D A Esus E
D A E F#m
D A Esus E

V3:
D A E
D A E
D A D Esus E

V4:
D A E
D A E
D A D Esus E

Repeat Chorus

Bridge:
F#m E D
F#m E D E
D A E F#m
D A E
F#m D Esus E
F#m D Esus E
D A E F#m
D A E

Repeat Chorus

D A E F#m
D A Esus E

Ending:
F#m E D
F#m E D

Original Question

How would you play 'Esus' on a piano?
Q. Since its E,A, and B

would you play all the keys simutaneously or press them seperately?

A. Unless you play them in unison it will not be a chord... so you have to play them together.

Original Question

What Keys am i supposed to hit in these chords(Piano)?
Q. hi.. i just wanna know what keys am i supposed to hit with these chords?

â¥* D2
* Esus
* Fm#7
* G#

thanks alot!!! 10 pts. for the one who could ans. ahead. thanks..
:) godbless :)

A. Hey, I am going to help you out, but I hope you know about enharmonics before I tell you about these chords. Otherwise, finding these chords might be hard for you. Anyway here it goes:

D2- In all actuality, you would play D and E. I feel that when you play D, E, F#, and A, all together, the chord sounds more complete.

Esus- E, A, B

Fm#7- I want to say you meant F#m7, instead of Fm#7, because Fm#7 sounds almost too colorful. Here are both: Fm#7- F, Ab, C, E and F#m7- F#, A, C#, E.

G#- I usually don't see this chord, because you don't see B# often. Anyway, here it is: G#, B#, D#.

I hope this helps and God bless to you too!

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How do you play "Forever and Always" by Taylor Swift (piano version) on the piano?
Description : Q. I love the new piano version of this song! Can anybody tell me how to play it? Either by a video or the chords for the piano? Thank you!...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • what are good jazzbooks for someone to learn and become amazing at playing?
    Q. . i play the piano i have natural talent at improvising and have a very good ear. but when i play jazz music i don't know how to inc...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
  • What is the best Piano teaching software?
    Q. Is there one that teaches chord proficiency like Mavis Bacon teaches typing? With the aid of a MIDI controller. A. I loved the old Mir...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger