• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord chasing after you » Does anyone know good country songs for beginners?

Does anyone know good country songs for beginners?

Q. i am a beginner at piano and guitar and i really want to learn some new country songs. i really want to know some new ones with guitar preferably. right now i am learning g f and c chords but i am open to any easy modern country songs. hope you can come up with some good songs. =]

A. Lets Chase Each Other Around The Room Tonight by Merle Haggard, It has two Chords, if in Key of C it will be C and G7. Ring of Fire by Jonny Cash has three chords. The Fighting Side Of Me by Merle Haggard also is a two chord song. Good luck. Tulsa Time is also two chords. 1 and 5 chord.

Original Question

Where can I find which mood/emotion each scale gives?
Q. Which scale gives which mood like the Major scale is "happy" sounding and the Minor scale is more "sad" sounding, is there some kind of list about that or could someone at least tell me a couple ones please? It would be appreciated :)

A. Most major scales are happy and minor scales are sad.
Major scales in 3rds and 6ths have that heavenly, beautiful feeling if they are played legato with the pedal.


Scales are scales, but to give it mood and emotion you have to play it with colour, and expression.
Staccato scales, gives me the feeling of bounce and lightness and if you play it gradually getting faster it feels like you are being chased, or someone is chasing you.
The minor scales you can have are melodic and harmonic minor, try it out on the piano and see what sort of feeling it gives you.
Dominant seventh scales tend to give that ' Suprise !" effect.

Diminished seventh scales are suspense, a sense that something is going wrong, or conflict.
Sometimes in different inversions it can be quite suprising.

Chromatic scales, in my opinion, always gives me the feeling of a thunderstorm, or something is falling down, or tumbling down. Depending on the way it is played ( fast/slow, loud/soft and the dynamic contrast there can be a lot of moods to evoke.

Recently I have been coming across Jazz Scales, which you can play it straight and swing.There are pentatonic and 7th chords and major scales, each has a distinct colour in each inversion.
It is quite fun to explore :)

Original Question

Easy popular songs to play on piano?
Q. I need a good popular song to play on the piano with vocals,
im of a fairly good standard its just that im not all that patient.
I don't really want any nursery rhymes or anything.
If anyone could help id be really greatful :)

A. If your like me and you like to improvise with whatever's written down to make it fit your style, then I'd suggest getting the chords for the song and adding in whatever you want.
Here are a few of my personal favourites (some for chords and some for the actual music :) )
- Lady Gaga, Speechless
- Adele, Chasing Pavements
- Queen, Somebody to Love
- Snow Patrol, Run and/or Just Say Yes
- Coldplay, Fix you and/or Viva la Vida
- Guns n Roses, Sweet Child of Mine
- Elton John, Bennie and the Jets

Hope that's helped in someway :D xx

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Does anyone know good country songs for beginners?
Description : Q. i am a beginner at piano and guitar and i really want to learn some new country songs. i really want to know some new ones with guitar p...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • what are good jazzbooks for someone to learn and become amazing at playing?
    Q. . i play the piano i have natural talent at improvising and have a very good ear. but when i play jazz music i don't know how to inc...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
  • What is the best Piano teaching software?
    Q. Is there one that teaches chord proficiency like Mavis Bacon teaches typing? With the aid of a MIDI controller. A. I loved the old Mir...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger