• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » notes g piano chord » How do you convert these guitar chords to piano chords...?

How do you convert these guitar chords to piano chords...?

Q. Em G B C are the guitar chords that i have. Can someone help me convert them to piano chords?

A. Whenever you play Em on the guitar, play Em on the piano. When you would play G on the guitar, play G on the piano. The notes are identical; the only difference is the way you hold your fingers to make the chords. There is nothing to convert.
This might help:
http://www.telacommunications.com/nutshell/music/keyboard.htm

Original Question

How Do you play the open scale notes (NOT Chords) C,D,E,F,G from Piano on the guitar?
Q. The scale notes of C, D , E, F, G on piano to guitar. How do you play each one individually in guitar? Would it just be C chord D Chord E Chord ect on the guitar? Or what is it? Thanks

A. Robert06 is wrong. An arpeggio is a chord played one note at a time, usually for 2 or 3 octaves on a piano, and maybe an octave or 2 on the guitar. C, D, E, F, and G are part of a scale, not a chord. The next to the bottom string on a guitar, played open, is B, so put your finger on that string behind the first fret, and that is C. Go up two frets and that is D; two more frets is E, or the bottom string played open is E. Go up one fret on the bottom string, and that is F; then go up two more frets, and that is G.
If a person plays C chord on a piano, play C chord on the guitar. The notes are the same.

Original Question

How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ask you is, how to change the chord to a piano chord (piano chords are not all pressed at the same time), is there any formula or anything??

A. It is exactly the same. Yes, you do press them all at the same time. Playing a chord one note at a time is called a broken chord. Three or more notes played at the same time is a chord, regardless of the instrument.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How do you convert these guitar chords to piano chords...?
Description : Q. Em G B C are the guitar chords that i have. Can someone help me convert them to piano chords? A. Whenever you play Em on the guitar, pl...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • what are good jazzbooks for someone to learn and become amazing at playing?
    Q. . i play the piano i have natural talent at improvising and have a very good ear. but when i play jazz music i don't know how to inc...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
  • What is the best Piano teaching software?
    Q. Is there one that teaches chord proficiency like Mavis Bacon teaches typing? With the aid of a MIDI controller. A. I loved the old Mir...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger