• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » ultimate piano chord chart » Where is the best site to find keyboard chords?

Where is the best site to find keyboard chords?

Q. I want to learn a certain piece of music (Its the theme song from 'The day after tomorrow', if that's any more help. Movie, not band), but I cannot find any sites that give me the information I need to play it. If anyone knows any sites to get chords, baseline or both, please say. If you know the chords, can you say that also? thank's

A. Usually, you can go to a site like ultimate-guitar.com and get the chords. To find how to play them, just Google: Piano chord chart or something. You can usually find out from the World Wide Web.

Original Question

How do you play the piano from guitar tabs?
Q. Most songs I find they have the guitar tabs or chords or whatever they are called. I only see them as chords for the piano, but obviously there's a way to read them as notes.

For example, can someone explain how to play the piano from these lyrics:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/j/john_mark_mcmillan/how_he_loves_crd.htm
At least a line or two, if possible. I just want the gist of it.

Thanks!

A. Well, first I'll assume you know the notes on the piano.

Second, I'll assume you don't know how to build chords. (Otherwise you wouldn't ask this question)

That website is showing you the chords with lyrics, with little popups showing you a way to play that chord on the guitar.

If you know the notes on the guitar, you can move them over to piano, however it's just better to actually know how to build your own chords, because piano voicings are often different than guitar voicings.

Watch these videos I made on chord construction. They are intended for guitarists, but are applicable to any instrument:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEdcmkec5NE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKobaiYiQ88

Here is a chord construction chart:
http://a.1asphost.com/LukeSniper/ccc.html

Original Question

Where can I find piano sheet music to Who are we fooling by Brooke Fraser?
Q. I don't mind paying for it, I just really want to have the sheet music so I can play it. Thanks! :)

A. Not sure but this is the first time I've seen Brooke mentioned, and I'm delighted because she is my favorite artist.

I'm inclined to say that you could probably buy an entire "Flags" book. I've bought some of Bethany Dillon's books in the past. If not you could find chords charts for free for that song. I'll check.

*Add* Here are the chords: http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/brooke_fraser/who_are_we_fooling_crd_1012464id_16122010date.htm.

You could play around with the chords and figure out the melody, come up with your own piano part, or learn her's by ear using the chordal tones as a starting point. It will help develop your ear too.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Where is the best site to find keyboard chords?
Description : Q. I want to learn a certain piece of music (Its the theme song from 'The day after tomorrow', if that's any more help. Movie, ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How do you play guitar chords on the piano?
    Q. There are a lot of songs I like that I want to learn on piano, but I don't know how. I can play piano by reading notes, have studied...
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • What are chords in piano?
    Q. Like C, C7, C, and Am7. I see them on top of my piano music and I don't understand. Are there different ways of playing a C chord,...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger