• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » online piano chord dictionary » Is it poosible to play a G#, a B flat and an E flat which you play on the piano, to play it on the guitar?

Is it poosible to play a G#, a B flat and an E flat which you play on the piano, to play it on the guitar?

Q. Could you explain how? Thanks :) Its for my composition in music! :)

A. I might opt for a higher octave, as playing a G# and Bb together on lower strings tends to sound muddy.

4th string, 6th fret (G#)
3rd string, 3rd fret (Bb)
2nd string, 4th fret (Eb)

Other voicings can be found using an online chord dictionary and searching for Ebsus4. The notes won't necessarily be in that order, but you'll find chord shapes made up of those three notes.

Original Question

Can someone help me understand music?
Q. I play piano by ear, and I'd just like to know a bit about common music phrases. Just to help my understanding on ( Chords, Notes, Pitch, Melody, Harmonies, Key)

A. Virginia Tech has an excellent online music dictionary, which can be found here:
http://www.music.vt.edu/musicdictionary/

I recommend you get a teacher though. Music is so much more enjoyable when you understand what you're playing. All that knowledge can also help your creativity too. Instead of just screwing around until you find a sound you like, you have all the music theory stuff to guide you and help you figure it out quicker.

Original Question

What are piano tabs/chords (e.g. E7, Am)?
Q. I wanted to learn how to play some pop songs but they only have it listed as piano tabs. I only know how to play some piano tabs but not all. Can anyone show me a list of complete piano tabs? E.g. C major - you play the notes C,E,G

A. since theres so many chord possibilities, i would recommend getting a piano chord dictionary. you can find them at most any music store that deals with piano at all, or online of course. they are relatively cheap, and wil show you the fingereing for most any piano chord you can come up with

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Is it poosible to play a G#, a B flat and an E flat which you play on the piano, to play it on the guitar?
Description : Q. Could you explain how? Thanks :) Its for my composition in music! :) A. I might opt for a higher octave, as playing a G# and Bb togethe...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How do you play guitar chords on the piano?
    Q. There are a lot of songs I like that I want to learn on piano, but I don't know how. I can play piano by reading notes, have studied...
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • What are chords in piano?
    Q. Like C, C7, C, and Am7. I see them on top of my piano music and I don't understand. Are there different ways of playing a C chord,...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger