• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord b » How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?

How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?

Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do you convert these to piano chords or notes?
( F#m Bm Em A7) thank you!

A. Well an F#m chord is an F#m chord no matter what instrument you play it on.

You should really learn how to build chords yourself. I don't know how long you've been playing piano, but if you can't tell me what notes are in an E minor chord then you need to get crackin' on some learnin'

F#m is F# A C#
Bm is B D F#
Em is E G B
A7 is A C# E G

Original Question

What is a good site to get piano chords?
Q. I am looking for piano chords for The Show by Lenka or Infinite Night by Carrie Rodriquez. Do you know any sites I can get these on??
Thanks!!!

A. Here are the chords for "The Show"
The Show by Lenka:
C G Am F


Infinite Night by Carrie Rodriguez chords:
verse:
Bm | Bm | D | A

into the chorus on lyric
" far to young to understand" switch to E7

Chorus chords:
B | B | E | A | B | B | A | E

A good site for learning these chords is http://www.list-of-chords.com/

Original Question

What are the notes for these piano chords?
Q. I recently started getting into piano again, and I don't know how to play the chords B/E and A/E. Any help? Thanks! :D

A. The / simply means to play the first letter name as a chord with the note after the slash in the bass.
B/E = E- B D# F# (B major triad with E in the bass)
A/E = E- A C# E (A major triad with E in the bass, this is a 2nd inversion of the A major triad)

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
Description : Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How do you play guitar chords on the piano?
    Q. There are a lot of songs I like that I want to learn on piano, but I don't know how. I can play piano by reading notes, have studied...
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • What are chords in piano?
    Q. Like C, C7, C, and Am7. I see them on top of my piano music and I don't understand. Are there different ways of playing a C chord,...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger