• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord quizzes » what are some good r&b chords for piano?

what are some good r&b chords for piano?

Q. i need some chords,i wanna write a song,and i need to know more chords,
left and right hand.

A. My guess is that you're not quite ready for songwriting yet. You're on the right track though so this site should help you out.

http://www.8notes.com/piano_chord_chart/

I cannot stress enough the value of knowing ALL the chords so be patient with yourself and just keep at it.

BTW, chords have no relation to genre. The same chords used in a country song can be used in rock or even jazz. Simply put, chords are chords no matter what the genre.

Now go for it!

Kabum (and yes, there will be a quiz!)

Original Question

how to play piano?
Q. I'm trying to learn how to play the piano on my own and I was wondering if someone could tell me a good web site that can help me learn to read sheet music?

A. http://www.musictheory.net/

This site has trainers that quiz you on notes, intervals, chords, scales, etc. If you're still learning to actually read music, go to the Note Trainer, and click the button the says Toggle Helper to turn it on. It will show you which line and space is which note. Also, since you're learning piano, you've got to learn two clefs, so practice on the setting Bass Clef too! (You can change it under settings.)

Here's another site that might help you: http://www.notationmachine.com/how_to_read_sheetmusic/index.htm


<3allie

EDIT: the second link requires you to pay for part of it which I WOULD NOT do, so just read what it will let you.

Original Question

any way to improve reading/playing rhythms?
Q. i play bass in high school and im going to be alone or like first chair next year and im self taught but i started taking piano last year. i cant find the notes all right but if any bass parts are syncopated i have lots of problems. is there any sites or books or cds that help with reading/playing rhythm faster?

A. really really work on reading music in general. rhythms, well drum music to say the least. learn different time signatures because i can guarantee you'll see them. i play bass too and if you play jazz well then learn to slap and pop, double stops (chords) i recommend taking a quiz online of the bass clef notes

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : what are some good r&b chords for piano?
Description : Q. i need some chords,i wanna write a song,and i need to know more chords, left and right hand. A. My guess is that you're not quite r...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger