• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » minor 7 piano chord » How to find a diminished 7th chord on the Piano?

How to find a diminished 7th chord on the Piano?

Q. Please give me the diminished 7th chord on the piano for C.

Thank you.

A. On C a diminished 7th chord would be

C - Eb - Gb - Bbb (B double-flat, in other words, A natural)

C - Eb - Gb - A natural

A diminished 7th chord is simpyl all minor 3rds (one whole step and one half step each). How it's spelled (the note names) depends on the role in which the chord is functioning

Original Question

I've learned piano chords, where do I go from here? How do I put chords together?
Q. I taught myself major, minor, augmented, diminished and 7th chords, but the problem is I don't know what to do next. I would like to play melodies and chord progressions, can someone point me in the right direction?

A. Next step is to listen to lots of music. What you'll find is that chords will just "naturally" fall into place. as stated before the most basic progression is I IV V I ("One" "Four" "Five" "One")

Original Question

Are there any good piano fingering sites?
Q. I'm looking for a site that can tell me the fingering to scales, as well as arpeggios. I'm fine with knowing what notes are in what scale, just more how to use them.

Also it would really helpful if i talked about jazz scales too, such as modals, whole tone scale, diminished scale, superlocrian scale. And also jazz chords to like minor 7, major 7, dominant 7, half diminished 7, full diminished 7, augmented. Thanks.

A. Google Jamie Abersold and look at the pull down screens on his site. Full of free stuff.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How to find a diminished 7th chord on the Piano?
Description : Q. Please give me the diminished 7th chord on the piano for C. Thank you. A. On C a diminished 7th chord would be C - Eb - Gb - Bbb (B dou...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger