• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord sheet » Where can i get the piano chords for songs?

Where can i get the piano chords for songs?

Q. I want to know what the best website is in finding piano chords and notes NOT sheet music for any song.
Thanks in advance X

A. www.911tabs.com

Original Question

What are some songs with easy Piano songs for a teen girl to learn and sing along to?
Q. I am 15 and play a bit of piano, but not good enough to read sheet music to most songs i'd be interested in singing along to. so i do learn chords and have quite a large knowledge of piano chords.

What would you recommend as some good songs to learn the piano chords to sing along to? i am a mezzo soprano.

A. Here some sheets you'll find interesting!!! :)
http://free-piano-sheets.webs.com/

Original Question

Where can I find accurate PIANO chords for the song Clan in Da Front by the Wu Tang Clan?
Q. I don't need Tabs or guitar or bass bullshit, but PIANO chords/sheet music. Thanks

A. As this music is still copyrighted, you need to either buy the sheet music or borrow it from the library. All sorts of fan-made tabs, tutorials, sheet music scans and transcripts of copyrighted music are not only illegal, but also very often both incorrect and incomplete.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Where can i get the piano chords for songs?
Description : Q. I want to know what the best website is in finding piano chords and notes NOT sheet music for any song. Thanks in advance X ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
  • How do you play guitar chords on the piano?
    Q. There are a lot of songs I like that I want to learn on piano, but I don't know how. I can play piano by reading notes, have studied...
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • Can someone tell me the piano chords for don't let me be lonely?
    Q. Hello, I attended a summer camp for adult visually impaired campers and really liked it, so I want to go back next year. They usually ha...
  • How to do advance piano chords?
    Q. I already know how to make major and minor chords and inversions. But the others chords I still don't know how to do them. How do yo...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger