• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » r » How many people come to R&S to actually learn more about religion and spirituality?

How many people come to R&S to actually learn more about religion and spirituality?

Q. Eithe r theirs, or the R&S of others.

Just curious. Honest question.

A. I am interested in ideas.

And say what you will about R&S...we're just stuffed with ideas here.

Eff witted and ill advised ideas much of the time...poorly phrased and illogical...badly spelled and with little or no actual punctuation evident in some of them....

but ideas nonetheless!!

rel='nofollow' target=_blank>Original Question

Why is it so difficult for me to pronounce the Spanish "r" in primo, but not for others like tres?
Q. I can pronounce the spanish R correctly for a lot of words, but if you stick a P in front of it, I am baffled.

Any tips on why Primo, and other certain consonants, are so hard?

A. The difference between your mouth forming a "p" sound and the Spanish "r" sound is considerably greater than shifting from a "t" to an "r". It's sort of like the difference between making a basket from half-court, and making one from the free-throw line. Because your tongue doesn't have as far to go between "t" and "r," the shift is easier and therefore you accomplish it more effectively.

rel='nofollow' target=_blank>Original Question

How can I arrange the letters R and L in 64 different ways using 6 at a time?
Q. There are 64 ways to arrange the letters R and L, or any two letters, in 6 letter combinations like:
LLLLLL
LRLRLR
RLLRRL
etc..

I need six more.
Please help!

A. ok this is the pattern:

first 32 ... has L as first letter
second 32 has R

on second letter:
first 16 has L
second 16 has R
third 16 has L
fourth 16 has R

on third letter:
first 8 has L
second 8 has R
third 8 has L
fourth 8 has R
fifth 8 has L
sixth 8 has R
seventh 8 has L
eighth 8 has R


and thus the pattern
so for each sequence of the next letter ... it just takes half the number of the prior set of letters to change ...

until ultimately on the 6th position ... you alternate between the letters .



then you complete your combination .

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How many people come to R&S to actually learn more about religion and spirituality?
Description : Q. Eithe r theirs, or the R&S of others. Just curious. Honest question. A. I am interested in ideas. And say what you will about R...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • an advanced version of happy birthday for piano?
    Q. I want to play happy birthday on the piano for my uncle because it's his birthday today, but I want to play happy birthday a bit ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger