• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » gb piano chord » What piano chords create a haunting theme?

What piano chords create a haunting theme?

Q. So I'm somewhat new in piano. I want to create a scary/creepy/haunting theme for a piano song with chords.

here's a great example (the first minute)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNktTITAFNY

Thanks for your support!

A. Alternate (slowly) F# to C chords, and improvise a spooky melody around it.

If you want some dramatic thrusts, diminished 7th chords will work, you know, like C combined with Eb, Gb and A.

Original Question

How are the names of piano chords determined?
Q. For example, why is A diminished seventh called that?
Thank you to those who answered the questions. And my apologies for placing this in the wrong section if it really upset the lot of you enough to have commented on that mistake.

A. Generally, in music, a diminished chord is a chord which has a diminished fifth in it. More specifically, it is a three-note chord (a diminished triad) consisting of a minor third and diminished fifth above the root â if built on C, a diminished chord would have a C, an Eb and a Gb. The interval between the upper two notes is also a minor third â thus, the chord consists of two minor thirds stacked on top of one another. It resembles a minor triad with a lowered (or diminished) fifth.

A diminished 7th chord adds the 7th scale tone (major or minor 7th) to this triad.

Original Question

how do you play the piano chord E Flat minor 6 9?
Q.

A. Eb, Gb, Bb, C, and F. I like this one.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : What piano chords create a haunting theme?
Description : Q. So I'm somewhat new in piano. I want to create a scary/creepy/haunting theme for a piano song with chords. here's a great exampl...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What notes should i play on the piano to create a gloomy song?
    Q. I'm completely fresh to playing a piano. I know where the notes on the keyboard are located... i was wanting to play something incre...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger