• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord cadd9 » I will be right here waiting for you piano chords

I will be right here waiting for you piano chords

Q. can anyone give me piano chords for I will be right here waiting for you , just the easy ones like Cm D E F#m not the ones like Cadd9 D7sus4 or Gaug

i have found chords but they are hard, can anyone give me easier ones? thanks!

A. in C major it would be this : G Am F G C
I tried my best. that's how i play it just that i use broken chords instead of full ones

Original Question

how to play cadd9 on a piano?
Q. i need to know how to play the Cadd9 chord on the piano....

A. There are loads of ways. Essentially, if you play a C in the left hand, and anything consisting of D,E,G, or C in the right hand, then you have a Cadd9

personally, I would play it.
Left hand.
CGC
Right hand
EGD (or EGCD)

Original Question

what are the piano notes for like you do?
Q. like you do by angle taylor is great and i want to play it on piano but i cant find the notes for it..if you know them please tell me or tell me where to find them!! <3

A. Angel Taylor - Like You Do
Capo 3rd

Chords - E A D G B E
G - 3 2 0 0 3 3
D - X X 0 2 3 3
Am - X 0 2 2 1 0
Cadd9 - X 3 2 0 3 3
Em7M - 0 2 1 0 0 0
Em - 0 2 2 0 0 0
Em7 - 0 2 0 0 0 0
A - X 0 2 2 2 0

Intro:
G - D - Am - Cadd9 X2

Verse 1:
G D Am
Boy you know it's bad when you do that
Cadd9
but you don't care
G D Am
holding out exactly what I want
Cadd9
but you won't share

Pre-Chorus:
Am D
And I've never had a taste before
Am Cadd9
but now you've got me wanting more

Chorus:
G
You're playin' it cool, I know what you do
D Am
I feel like a fool, but I would be feelin' it anyway
Cadd9
cause nobody loves me
G
You're messing around, I figured you out
D Am
You're taking me down, but I would be feelin' it anyway
Cadd9 G - D - Am - Cadd9
cause nobody loves me, like you do.

Verse 2:
G D Am
And boy you know it's wrong when you do that
Cadd9
but you go there
G D Am
Feeling all your fingers sliding slowly
Cadd9
through my hair

Pre-Chorus:
Am D
And I've never had a taste before
Am Cadd9
but now you've got me wanting more

Chorus:
G
You're playin' it cool, I know what you do
D Am
I feel like a fool, but I would be feelin' it anyway
Cadd9
cause nobody loves me
G
You're messing around, I figured you out
D Am
You're taking me down, but I would be feelin' it anyway
Cadd9 (Two measures)
cause nobody loves me

Bridge: (Each two measures)
Em
Like you do
Em7M
Like you do
Em7
Like you do
A
Like you do
Cadd9
Ahh Yea

Verse 3:
G D Am
And boy you know it's bad when you do that
Cadd9 (Two measures)
But you, don't, care

Chorus:
G
You're playin' it cool, I know what you do
D Am
I feel like a fool, but I would be feelin' it anyway
Cadd9
cause nobody loves me
G
You're messing around, I figured you out
D Am
You're taking me down, but I would be feelin' it anyway
Cadd9 G
cause nobody loves me, you

Outro:
(G) D Am
Like you do, Like you do
Cadd9
Cause nobody loves me
G
You're messing around, I figured you out
D Am
You're taking me down, but I would be feelin' it anyway
Cadd9 (Hold) G (Hold)
Boy you know it's bad when you do that

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : I will be right here waiting for you piano chords
Description : Q. can anyone give me piano chords for I will be right here waiting for you , just the easy ones like Cm D E F#m not the ones like Cadd9 D...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How to do advance piano chords?
    Q. I already know how to make major and minor chords and inversions. But the others chords I still don't know how to do them. How do yo...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • How to make a beautiful sad melody on piano?
    Q. So my voice instructor is leaving soon, and i wanted to surprise her and write her a song and i have started, i have an idea of the lyri...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger