• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » am7 piano chord » How do you play piano music off of chord sheets.?

How do you play piano music off of chord sheets.?

Q. I need to learn how to play the piano using chord sheet music, not the regular sheet music. I already know how to play regular but I'm unsure of how to play when you get chords like: Am7, Gsus, G/B, or Fmaj9

How do you change from using regular notes to chord sheet music?

A. you just play the normal chords...like gmajor or minor to a minor 7th...go back and forth....just know all the chords and then you can switch back and forth.

Original Question

Where can I find Ellie Goulding piano sheet music for Lights?
Q. Or does anyone have any inkling of the chords or notes at all for piano? Trying to figure this out, anything helps. Thxbitchez.

A. http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/e/ellie_goulding/lights_ver3_crd.htm
It works for piano too
instead of Dadd4 i use D
Am7 - C,E,A

Original Question

How do i play these songs on teh piano?
Q. Ok, so i have lyrics to some church songs but on top of the lyrics there are some chords like "C" pr "Am" and stuff like that, i know those are chords..right? But how do i play them so the piano and the lyrics go together, and make a song? help please.

A. The easiest to find out which key to press is to measure the distance between the keys. I'll teach you the foundation so it will be easy for you.

Basic chords only consist of three keys. so for:

C - C, E, G (distance is 2 between C-E and 1½ between E-G) - assuming the distance between 1 key to its neighbour is ½ . It will be the same for all Major chord. G will be G B D , F will be F A C and so on. You will notice the distance will always be the same.

for Minor, its the opposite. 1½ and 2 . so for
Cm - C Eb G instead of C E G
Am - A C E instead of A C# E
just move your middle key down by ½.

if you see number 7 , as in Am7, you just need to add the fourth key at the end. Number 7 means the seventh note of a key - and that key is always ½ down of the key written.
So if you move down ½ from A, it will be G# . then just play A C E G

If it is Cm7 , it will be B = C E G B

Read slowly while putting it into practice straightaway and you will thank me for this :)

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How do you play piano music off of chord sheets.?
Description : Q. I need to learn how to play the piano using chord sheet music, not the regular sheet music. I already know how to play regular but I...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What notes should i play on the piano to create a gloomy song?
    Q. I'm completely fresh to playing a piano. I know where the notes on the keyboard are located... i was wanting to play something incre...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger