• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord d f » What are the notes/ fingerings for these arpeggios on piano?

What are the notes/ fingerings for these arpeggios on piano?

Q. What are the notes for C major C minor G major F major A minor D minor? Please help by telling me the notes or directing me to a website about piano chords, arpeggios or broken chords.

A. Arpeggios , as I'm sure you know are the notes of a chord played consecutively rather than together. So for C major you would play (going up the scale)
C E G C,
then back down the scale.
C minor
C Dsharp F
G major
G B D
F major
F A C
A minor
A C E
D minor
D F A
The fingerings for arpeggios are (right hand) thumb, 3rd finger, little finger 3rd finger, thumb.
or thumb, 3rd finger, thumb little finger, thumb, 3rd finger thumb.
Here are some useful sites (be sure to look at other pages than the ones directly linked.)
http://www.free-online-piano-lessons.com/arpeggios.html
http://8notes.com/resources/notefinders/piano_chords.asp
and for some fun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AOEHW2SfWA
Happy playing.

Original Question

how do you translate sheet music into chords, without any prior knolage other than learning by ear?
Q. can someone please translate this sheet music into piano chords (c d e f g a b)
http://server.agarrado.net/animemusic/ufo-princess-valkyrie-agape.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJOOUXNQVYS467B6Q&Expires=1342063778&Signature=%2Fp17JmwnoznHjZt4L0Rvky6voDQ%3D
dont know if that came out as a hyper link or not
tell me if it comes out as a hyperlink, for me it only shows as one if im adding something in

A. The link shows this:

<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Request has expired</Message>
<RequestId>ACC9DF17E75BBB53</RequestId>
<Expires>2012-07-12T03:29:38Z</Expires><HostId>Ka2e8lBYMkUIQAjpVYDW+YEGmUNfGswXTGXnT2jiRXMtw5sqDCdTndqttmRlm73m</HostId>
<ServerTime>2012-07-16T00:50:34Z</ServerTime>
</Error>

Original Question

How to choose piano chords for a song learned by ear?
Q. It mainly uses the notes E D C and F. I just don't know which chords I should use in the left hand though. Is there a way to decide this? Thanks!

A. You should use the chords for that song. There is no way to know other than knowing the music for that song. Listen to the song while you play chords until you find the ones that are the same as what you hear on a CD or whatever you listen to it on. An E note could be a part of C major, E minor, E major, A minor, A major, or G6.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : What are the notes/ fingerings for these arpeggios on piano?
Description : Q. What are the notes for C major C minor G major F major A minor D minor? Please help by telling me the notes or directing me to a website...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How to do advance piano chords?
    Q. I already know how to make major and minor chords and inversions. But the others chords I still don't know how to do them. How do yo...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • How to make a beautiful sad melody on piano?
    Q. So my voice instructor is leaving soon, and i wanted to surprise her and write her a song and i have started, i have an idea of the lyri...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger